Sienna or Francessca?

Dantes Mom

Reaction score
I love these two names but not too sure I like frankie as I know she will be shortened to this. Not sure if sienna is too common.

What's your thoughts my two boys are Dante and roman

Not sure of babies arc yet but if he's a boy he will be Jonah xx

I prefer Francesca

you could nickname her Frannie instead of Frankie like Rogers nickname for Francine in American dad

Both are really pretty. I actually Frankie to Frannie, myself, although I have heard it shortened to Cesca, which is cute. I don't think you can really go wrong with either of these.

I prefer Francesca, I think Frankie is a cute nickname too.

These two names were on my list! I have now crossed Francesca off because I dont like the nn s Fran, Frankie, Frannie. Sienna is currently my top contender, i love it.

Thanks ladies!! Where I live frankie is a bit 'chavvy' but I love frannie that's cute xx

I love Francesca, beautiful name. I don't like sienna at all.

I like Sienna.

One piece of advice I got with baby names that has always stuck with me is if you hate all nicknames for a name, you're best to steer clear of the name altogether.

I am Francesca! I have never been called Frankie I wouldn't mind if someone nn me Frankie but nobody ever has. I get chez or cheska mostly.

It also gets my vote but I am bias :)

Definitely Sienna for me, its a lovely name and sounds good with your boys names :thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->