*sigh* So Confused!

bamagurl

Mother of 5 ~ 2 angels
Reaction score
So confused! To give a little background...I found out on April 18th that our baby had no heartbeat since the baby had passed between 9-10 weeks we decided and followed through with a d&c on April 19th. I have yet to have a period yet for the last few weeks I have had back pain, horrible acne, and other symptoms that would indicate that af was on her way; however still nothing. I have taken tests and they have all been negative. I am not sure what is going on. Maybe I am stressing too much about it and just need to let it go and hopefully it will happen soon. I just hate the in between of not knowing what is happening. I know af may make me somewhat sad but at least I would have a starting place. I just have no clue how much longer I can what in the unknown before absolutely losing it. DH says I just need to relax and that being obsessed with it I am probably messing myself all up. I guess I just needed to vent some...especially since no one else knows that we are trying again so soon.

hi hun. i am so sorry for your loss. i lost my daughter at 23 weeks and didnt get af until 7 weeks after. i am not sure if this has anything to do with it, but i was stressing the whole time. i wanted af to come so badly .. i just wanted to ttc again. one weekend we went away, i had fun for the first time since my loss and completely forgot about af and ttc and i got it while we were away. i think stress really can delay it. try to take your mind off of it for a few days. i know its so hard honey

I am sorry for you loss!! The same thing happened to me, found out April 8th the baby had no heart beat at 10w 6d :( Had an emergency D&C April 10th. I got my period May 13. What is your regular cycle? Mine was always 28 days and after the d&c it was later. I was losing my mind too! It is a hard feeling to explain but I totally get it!!! Hope she makes her visit soon. Crazy before I would have never thought I would wish AF on anyone.

Lol thanks ladies! I had a baby a year ago and my cycle was 34-35 days so no telling! Before I had the baby it was 28 days. I am just going to focus on my dd and the house and hopefully something will happen. The in between is the hardest! I was going crazy testing, but think it is better for me not to test or have them in the house at this point!

me too, i took a pregnancy test like every day until af arrived. i so wanted to get pregnant before af. i hope this is my lucky cycle

I hope this is the cycle for you too! Keep us updated! I have just decided I have too many blessings to just sit around and worry about not having af or not being pregnant! I guess it is all in attitude also!

:dust: to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->