*sigh*.... Zoloft

Mrs_Dutch15

Reaction score
After much turbulence and turmoil since I became pregnant in the recent weeks I've found myself sobbing, weepy and overwhelmed. Considering all of the things I've endured, I've done well to hold up this long.
I had a very difficult pregnancy and my some was born preemie - spent 2 weeks in the NICU. At 6 months pregnant my brother took his own life at 25 and I found him, planned his funeral and cleaned out his apartment. I fought with my mother in law while pregnant and stopped talking to her. My own family deserted me after the birth of my son. I lost touch with my best friend who didn't show up to my birth as promised. My cousin died at 25 only 2 months after my son was born. NOW... my husband has been lying to me and our fights are out of control. I'm alone, scared and there's no one I can trust.
I've been doing my best not to cry and only smile and laugh in front of my son. As soon as he's down for naps, I'm in bed weeping. THIS IS SO NOT ME! So... I went to the Dr today and got zoloft... an antidepressant. I keep telling myself, This is not defeat. This is for Ryker.
I just hope I get my grip back soon.

After much turbulence and turmoil since I became pregnant in the recent weeks I've found myself sobbing, weepy and overwhelmed. Considering all of the things I've endured, I've done well to hold up this long.
I had a very difficult pregnancy and my some was born preemie - spent 2 weeks in the NICU. At 6 months pregnant my brother took his own life at 25 and I found him, planned his funeral and cleaned out his apartment. I fought with my mother in law while pregnant and stopped talking to her. My own family deserted me after the birth of my son. I lost touch with my best friend who didn't show up to my birth as promised. My cousin died at 25 only 2 months after my son was born. NOW... my husband has been lying to me and our fights are out of control. I'm alone, scared and there's no one I can trust.
I've been doing my best not to cry and only smile and laugh in front of my son. As soon as he's down for naps, I'm in bed weeping. THIS IS SO NOT ME! So... I went to the Dr today and got zoloft... an antidepressant. I keep telling myself, This is not defeat. This is for Ryker.
I just hope I get my grip back soon.

I'm sorry you've had all this on your plate, it's a lot to deal with.

Take things one day at a time and see how you feel, I'm glad you've sought help through your doctor and anti-depressants can get you back on track without them necessarily being a long term thing. I was placed on them after I lost my mum when I was young and they helped get me back where I should be within about six months.

Have you tried counselling? This helped me massively just talking to someone out of the situation was a great help, she didnt judge and helped me sort through my problems.

Xx:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"