Signatures..

aly888

Lana-Boo's mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
Ok, own up, who's been practising their soon-to-be new signatures? :lol:

I haven't, not even thought about it lol.

Actually sad to see mine go x

See I don't like my current one. I've not really got much to work with :lol: But even worse, when I take OHs surname we'll have the same first initial and surnames and I'm dreading having "matching g" signatures. Doesn't help that I can sign his signature with no issues already. I need to find one of my own though :wacko:

I havent but you have made me want to try:haha:

I haven't but I so want to now! Off to find paper and a pen haha

Haha, mines not changing because OH is changing to mine instead. I love his signature though, hope it doesn't change (apart from the words!)

I wanted to chime in, I got married on Sept 20th and i was practising away beforehand. When we got back off honeymoon i got the paperwork to change my drivers license and when it came down the signing my new name in the box, i couldnt for the life of me remember what i had practised lol, so make sure you keep your designs to hand because you wont be practising much on honeymoon :-D

Haha, I've taken a picture of my 'favourites' :lol: Chances are though by the time it comes to using it I won't be able to replicate it!!

Haha, I've taken a picture of my 'favourites' :lol: Chances are though by the time it comes to using it I won't be able to replicate it!!

Haa haa you are far cleverer than me - i didnt even think to do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->