Signed off work

beatlesbaby66

Reaction score
Well ladies, i was signed off work for a fortnight yesterday...on way to work had major puking fit and got nose bleed along with it, thats the second time....turns out i have damaged my nose with all the pressure of being ill all day and night...so i have to put lovely ointment up my nose twice a day to try and heal it...
i am trying all sorts to stop the sickness, trying ginger biscuits (which i hate but trying to take them), tried anti sickness wrist bands which make me more sick haha....waiting on my preggie pops to arrive in the post.

anyways just needed a wee moan, hoping it will be over soon and not last all the way through....i know it will all be worth it when i have my bundle....
thanks for listening, i am now going back to bathroom..... :sick:

bxox :blush:

Oh BB hunny :hugs:

I hope you feel better soon as you say it wil be worth it in the end then you have 18 years before you can get her/him back - Revenge :twisted:

:rofl:

Nah feel better soon won't you

x

beatlesbaby66 said:
Well ladies, i was signed off work for a fortnight yesterday...on way to work had major puking fit and got nose bleed along with it, thats the second time....turns out i have damaged my nose with all the pressure of being ill all day and night...so i have to put lovely ointment up my nose twice a day to try and heal it...
i am trying all sorts to stop the sickness, trying ginger biscuits (which i hate but trying to take them), tried anti sickness wrist bands which make me more sick haha....waiting on my preggie pops to arrive in the post.

anyways just needed a wee moan, hoping it will be over soon and not last all the way through....i know it will all be worth it when i have my bundle....
thanks for listening, i am now going back to bathroom..... :sick:

bxox :blush:

:hugs: Hope you are feeling better soon!

I know 2 people that have had them preggy pops and swear by them, I just hope they are as good for you babe!! I didn't even remember then til you just said :roll:

hey ladies, thanks for the replies...i was in bed all day yesterday, couldnt turn over without hurling...feeling like i need to try and be upright for postie coming so have just got up...sick only the once woohoo...
anywho, habe a nice weekend if i dont make it on much...and i will speak to you all real soon...love you all
bxox

All a good sign though huh!

Have a fab weekend too if we don't see you

:hugs:

x

As horrible as it is babe, as Wobbles says it is all a good sign! :wink: Just hope you are feeling better soon :hugs: x

hey you two...got my preggie pops, was all excited, popped a nice looking one in my mouth and it was lavender flavoured... :dohh: ..threw up for ages...it was like sooking a bar of soap...why would they do that...why....lol...didnt know whether to laugh or cry....the sickness isnt as bad now throughout the day, just if i walk about...morning is still bad though but its all good....
dominoes pizza helps too lol... :roll:

Preggy pops? Whats that about? :oops:

they are lollipops with special ingredients to help morning sickness...i thought they would be normal, but very sour and as you see by the lavendar, some have very strange tastes....i tried them for a couple of days but made me worse, the sourness doesnt work for me...
bxox

Eww I'd not like the sour thing either!!

Ginger apparantly is good!!

yeah, but im an awkward cow and hate ginger lol....im going to try the capsules...this sickness costs a fortune...lol

Awwww BB, I am so sorry the pops didn't work for you........lavender, what's that all about? :lol: I would have thought that would make anyone ill!!!!

Hope you are feeling better soon babe, hopefully it will soon pass for you....it os horrible isn't it, but bare with it, it is all in a good cause :wink: :hugs: x

thanks love, we have a right time of it dont we with the sickyness....counting down for my 12 weeks scan, thats whats keeping me going....

It will soon be here babe, and hopefully you will start to feel heaps better too :dance:

hi everyone,

im new to this site so hopefully im doing this right!!

ive just discovered that im pregnant with my 2nd child. :happydance:

i had a doctors appt this morning and they said that my blood pressure was very low - it was 103 and they said that normally it should be 120.

ive been told to take plenty o rest yet they never mentioned anything about being signed off from work??

does anyone know if im entitled to be signed off as ive been feeling very nauseous and light headed for past couple of wks - it feels like i could faint at any point!! :nope:

xx

Hi.

Welcome to the site.

I would start a new thread for your topic in 1st tri so people dont get confused as this is a VERY old post.

That way people will reply.

If your doc has said you need rest then I would have thought he should ahve signed you off?

Emma.xx

thank u very much!!

it wasnt my usual doctor that i seen - it was a locum! ive got my 1st antenatal booking appt with my doctor on thurs so will c what he says

i will try and do that now!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"