signs labour is approaching....

I had a sweep Friday, and my early labor started Sunday night. By Monday morning I woke up from the labor pains, and started timing them when they wouldn't stop. They were three minutes apart, then I had a massive clear out (diarrhea) then I started to bleed, which was the bloody show, then my water broke about 2 hours later

Mine took me by surprise. Nothing, nothing, nothing, then out of nowhere my water broke one morning and contractions started right up. 7 hours later my son was here!

I had a sweep done, drank raspberry leaf tea, etc but nothing made me feel any different or got things rolling.

I lost a little plug a couple of days before... Other than that, nothing! My waters never even broke :D

OMG!!!
i really know nothing about this stuff!!
i didn't know about 'the show' and 'the sweep' till now.And i am still not sure about the sweep,what is it?and what for?

With my first the only sign I had that it might be soon (and it's only a sign in hindsight) is that I woke up that morning wanting to clean the house and paint my toenails. My water broke that afternoon.
With my second, I had random contractions for 3 days prior and I was pooping a lot more often (like 4 or 5 times a day). I didn't have the need to clean that morning but I just had a feeling. My water broke in late morning with him.

a sweep is where they seperate your waters from something can't remember what
I have 1 booked on my due date next Friday midwife said if it works should go into labour 48 hours after it supposed to be uncomfortable though I'm hoping to go before then lol x

i've got a sweep booked for tuesday i will be 40+1 im hoping lo comes before then it doesnt sound pleasant!!!

I got all puffy in my face hands and feet my bp was a bit hight and protein in my urine so midwives were checking me every 3 days.I remember having loose bowels once a day for 3 days then i lost a glob of clear mucus which wasnt enough for me to definately know it was my plug.The next 2 days was just leaking tiiny amounts of clear fluid so i went into hosp to check what it was and she said my waters were leaking and that id have to go in in the morning to be induced as risk of infection to baby.3am that night i was liying in bed and pop my waters went more and i had dhihoreah a few times and bam contractions started good and proper.xx

i had braxtons hicks from 20 weeks so that was useless lol, but i had a clear out (yummy) a show two days before, and intense pressure in my lower pelvis as well as increased cm, and my waters breaking lol

On the morning before I gave birth, I had terrible back pains and then clear outs. I had no show and my waters never broke until just before my baby was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->