Signs of ovulation ?

blaze

Reaction score
Any ladies give me advice on any signs I can look out for to see if I am ovulating.I did read about bloody muus 10days after period is that true.?

Bloody mucus could be implanting if you have very short cycles/early ovulation, though at 10 days post its unlikely.
It could be old blood from AF, it could be the egg having come out of the ovary.

For me when trying for #1, it was lots of CM (egg white, long and lots of it), cramping mid cycle (then days 8-10, that cycle around day 16).
Since #1 I've had no consistent signs at all, so no way of saying when it's happening.

well I started testing for ovulation on mon and got excited when I so a faint line to then read both lines have to be the same colour so was very disappointed.today be my 3 rd day so hopeing I get the dark line.

best signs of ovulation are watery or egg white mucus and i high soft open cervix. opk's are good and temping also confirms ovulation has taken place. Good luck

Still neg tests but now im sat her with pain/cramping not due my period yet but ovulation test I did this afternoon was neg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->