Signs??? Or no? Idk

realbeauty86

Reaction score
Ok... so this is my week to start my cycle. I’m not one that’s huge on signs. I try to be patient for the most part and if I miss my period I’ll know something. This is my First cycle ttc. Anyhoo... I’m suppose to start on Jan16th. I am feeling some kinda way lol and it’s not the norm. Today I was cramping when I woke up. No biggie cuz I cramp sometimes a week in advance but now it’s slowed down a lot and now I’m sleepy as f***. I feel like I took a sleeping pill. Hoping these signs work in my favor and I get a bfp. My cheapie test haven’t arrived in mail yet. I go out of town tomorrow so I’ll try to remain patient... but is anyone familiar with this. I’ve never had early symptoms. Just missed my flow from past pregnancies ‍

When I began ttc I began noticing loads of symptoms in my tww. It turns out they were pms for me and I just hadn’t paid them any mind before. Sleepiness could definitely be a sign for you, but it could also be pms.

My last cycle I got pregnant (ended in a chemical), and I had none of my normal pms signs. I just felt hot and a bit dizzy, but I didn’t connect it with pregnancy at all. I thought I was getting sick.

Good luck. Tiredness is quite common before a BFP.

I agree sounds like good signs! I know you said you’re away right now so I can’t wait for you to test when you’re home hah!! GL!

BFN. I’m hopeful for February. Me and the man are getting it in a lot lmao ‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->