Silent Hill

Char.due.jan

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
Anyone watching on film 4? I must of seen it about 3 times now and I'm still trying to get my head around it. Anyone got any theories? Or anyone played the games?

I have this dvd and think its great. i saw it at the cinema when it first come out and it really creeped me out. They are making a silent hill 2. I am hoping it will be as good as the first. I find it quite psycologically scary when I first watched it. I have played the game once and that was years a go.

I've played the games, the film is good but I think to get alot more understanding the games need to have been played aswell or it just confuses! Theories about which part? x

The games explain more than the films, because in the games there is no Rose - only the father, but the director apparently believed that audiences wouldn't find it 'believable' that a father would search like that.

The film was good, but I prefer watching the story unfold as DH plays the game. I missed some of the key psychological moments that explained pertinent points - like who the little girl was, and how she was conceived thanks to the damn ODEON cinema mucking it up on the big screen...

I have LOADS of theories, but was worried about spoilers...

I've not seen it. I played on the game for a bit but enough to actually "get it". I think I might see if the film is on Anytime+ though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->