Silent miscarriage? 6 weeks & no more symptoms :( help!

Babyp17

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks 1 day I had a very strong positive pregnancy test along with that very tender swollen breasts and mild cramping. Over the last few days my breasts have become less tender and look normal now again & I have had non stop cramps and mild lower back pain. But no spotting at all. I'm very worried that I've had a silent miscarriage. Or is it normal for breasts to fluctuate? I haven't had any morning sickness. I have 6 year old through out the whole pregnancy I had intense cramps.
2 years ago I also had a miscarriage but with the cramps I had spotting and which lead to the miscarriage. Should I worry?

It's normal for your breast pain to come and go, and super normal to have cramping in early pregnancy, it's just your body stretching and making room for baby :) you are not spotting, so I highly doubt that you've had a loss :hugs:
Hopefully this eases your mind a little.
Good luck x

Hi Babyp! I can't help with the cramps as I haven't really had any, but my breast soreness has fluctuated over the last several weeks. When I was 5-6 weeks, that was my only symptom, so I would poke and prod and grab them every day to make sure they were still hurting (such craziness I know :wacko:) My most nervous days early on were when they stopped hurting, but, sure enough, the soreness and heavy feeling would come back in a few days. Not sure if you have visible veins on the front and/or sides of your boobs, but I do and as long as mine are visible, I can be convinced that is still a good sign :flower:

I wouldn't worry too much unless the soreness doesn't return in a few days. Maybe run it by your doc, especially with the cramps, to see if they can check your blood levels or give you an early scan so you can know for sure! :hugs:

Sounds normal too me hun, my boobs were sore on/off actually all my symptoms were on/off some days real bad some day none at all & as for cramps I've had them since the day of my BFP could of sore period was coming, and im 11 weeks now and still getting cramps, xx

My symptoms come and go. I had three days where I had nothing at all! I was terrified just like you, but the symptoms have since come back full force. I think it's normal for it to come and go.. As long as no blood and heavy cramping I think you are good to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->