silly mammy things

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Do you find yourself saying non exsistent thi9ngs to your baby or is it just meee

i say 'biddy biddy' means nothing but it makes her smilee :rofl:

also, when your spoon feeding do you 'eat' with them to help it go down, or to help them open their mouth :rofl: OH thinks im nuts.. maybe i am TIME WILL TELL

I blabble with Colton. He's getting to learn his 'scream' now, so he will do a constant scream until he runs out of breath. And, I'm talking about screaming at the top of his lungs. So, alot of the time I will scream back, he stops and laughs. I think it's cute.

I dont actually eat Colton's food, but if he wont take the bite (and is just playing) I'll pretend like I'm going to eat it if he doesn't. Although, usually if he is playing, I can just say "bite" and he will turn (and open) for the bite.

I say the most awful things that would never happen, Dec is going through that stage where he totally refuses to have his nappy changed, he hates it, I say things like, Oh my theres daddy with a big dinosaur (he loves Harry and the dinosaurs) !!! Lol or Daniel bring the big mouse in from the back garden, and Why??? I dont know but it keeps him down while I change him.
I dont actually eat Decs food, he feeds himself most of the time, but if he is being a little imp and I have to help I find myself going through the motions, like when I put the spoon in his mouth I will open my mouth at the same time and swallow when he swallows!!!! Lol weird.

matty says u enjoying that when i'm feeding kira, i'll talk baby talk with her, she knows how to roar so ill roar back

if jack is upset ill say 'whats the matter puppy' and he laughs at me. x

i say Pika Pika to both the kids when i go to tickle them... dont really know why! now when rhys tries to tickle me he says Pika Pika too!

:rofl:...i have too many terms i use that make no sense whatsoever...i always think what if someone hears me?...they will be thinking what a weirdo!

It funny though because i used to laugh at my sisters when i didnt have my bubs when they used to use no existant terms and they used to say its a mum thing...lol...don't we know it...xx

I say 'what's up picks?' or 'what's up pickle?' when Ally cries and I say 'Ally ally ally, oi oi oi!' a lot too. He giggles. I feel like a broken record!

Lol, I say 'whats up ikkle T' and when she shouts and does her baby talk I copy her and she shouts back at me. Lol. Also when I tickle her I say ticka tick tick :lol: We are all mad!

Amy,how's your hangover today? :rofl:

Yeah,I babble all the time with Lola...I call her My ickle Rosiepop!

I dont eat caitlyns food, i mimick eating which is what i meant, makes me feel so silly lol

'chica-boom' no idea what it means, but I end up saying to Bren all the time.

Do you find yourself saying non exsistent thi9ngs to your baby or is it just meee

i say 'biddy biddy' means nothing but it makes her smilee :rofl:

also, when your spoon feeding do you 'eat' with them to help it go down, or to help them open their mouth :rofl: OH thinks im nuts.. maybe i am TIME WILL TELL

lol i do the eating action whilst feeding him too :rofl: i must say millions of random things too him but i cant think what they are right now lol

ha ha ha i say all the time like ; you cheeky bum bum cheeky tum tum,do dee do do dee do, ...just go with the flows,lol

I think our maturity level goes down when we have a baby. LOL I catch myself saying the weirdest things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->