Silly Nanny!

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
:dohh: Not last night the night before my mum had Jayden for an hour and gave him his last feed and forgot to tell me she gave him a few spoonfuls of weetabix and he slept 2 hours extra but last night i didn't give him anything and he wouldn't settle so my mum has advised me to give him some weetabix and see if thats what helped settle him.

So just gave him some and he LOVED! it and he got so messy and was giggling away like mad! Going to give him some bottle now then having an early night.
Will let you know how we get on xx

(Don't want to start arguments over the whole age + weaning thing again though so if it causes problems will some one delete it please. Thank you xx)

aww bless him...he just likes a full tummy!! hope he settles for u tonight xx

Aww bless him , typical boy needs a full tummy to sleep propley :lol:
I hope he has a good night sleep tonight also ;)

Aww bless him...glad he enjoys it hun xx

I didn't know they were 'allowed' weetabix! Glad it's working for you though :) sleep well both of you!

Lol, typical boy! My friend feeds her weetabix too and he loves it! Glad Jay loves his food :D

:D Jayden slept well last night:

7pm - 11:30pm (feed [8oz] + change)
12am - 5am (feed [2oz] + change)
5:15am - 8am (up + dressed + fed) xx

oh thats great hun! Had he ever tried baby rice before or straight on to the Weetabix? Might try Jack on them then as it has done Jaiden no harm lol!

oh thats great hun! Had he ever tried baby rice before or straight on to the Weetabix? Might try Jack on them then as it has done Jaiden no harm lol!

Ye he has tried baby rice but he didn't have a very good reaction to it, it made him constipated which gave him a sore tummy x

one of my friends has been giving her boys baby rice to help them sleep, one was waking up every hour in the night to be fed. they were only 8 weeks when she started them on it. it was her mum that did it first too. where i think 8 weeks is a bit young, they obv needed it and they sleep so much better now

Maybe at that age try them on the hungrier baby milk though :)

so great he's sleeping better honey, and glad he's loving his weetabix :happydance:

Don't worry Hun Jayce has been getting Rice ceral for a couple weeks before bed (on advice of a doctor, cause he is such a big boy for his age) he loves it and sleeps right through till 8 am most days. I also did it with my first and he is a very healthy boy. No harm done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->