Silly OH!!!

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Me and OH have still not decided on not even one name for baby......though he keeps joking a bit too much on the name Lanesra.........its bloody ARSENAL backwards!!!!

What is it with men and football!!!???

I am soooooo lucky that my OH hates football with a passion. One of my friends partners plays, referees and watches football...how is there time for anything else?!?!

I am soooooo lucky that my OH hates football with a passion. One of my friends partners plays, referees and watches football...how is there time for anything else?!?!

Super lucky. I hate football :( if it's not on our TV it's on the radio :hissy:

At least he's a gooner!!

Mini pp has got tons of pink arsenal clothes already lol, ready for when she supposedly goes to the footie lol

Awww bless!!!
Luckily my OH is one of the few that doesnt do football, but does golf instead, so not to bad, although a little boring!!

My OH is an Arsenal fan too. But he knows better than to try and pull a stunt like that!

At least he's a gooner!!

Mini pp has got tons of pink arsenal clothes already lol, ready for when she supposedly goes to the footie lol

Well as i will have just had the baby a month before christmas I have started buying presents already....and i have bought my OH the new arsenal training top and im going to wrap it up with a arsenal pink babygro and wrap them up together and label it to Daddy and (whatever we call her) love Mummy...... I dont mind that she is already a gooner before she is even born but Lanesra....???? NO!

From a blokes perspective - I'm into football big time and when I get home from the match I tell the OH I have to give bab's a match report and go to talk to her tummy...(sometimes I get away with it) that way when s/he is born s/he will be a footie fan straight away and know about the players and support Swindon Town - I plan a visit to the club shop in the near future to see what they have got for baby's !!!

My child when s/he is born will be able to say s/he was into football even before they was born :>)

From a blokes perspective - I'm into football big time and when I get home from the match I tell the OH I have to give bab's a match report and go to talk to her tummy...(sometimes I get away with it) that way when s/he is born s/he will be a footie fan straight away and know about the players and support Swindon Town - I plan a visit to the club shop in the near future to see what they have got for baby's !!!

My child when s/he is born will be able to say s/he was into football even before they was born :>)

awww thats so sweet :)

i know what you mean, my hubby is a liverpool fan, but not only does he HAVE to watch liverpool he HAS to watch all the other matches. Does my bloody head in.

I used to love the name Chelsea but when I got togeather with a Chelsea footy fan...it quickly disappeared off my baby name list:rofl:

I'm so glad my OH isn't a footy fan - not a fan myself but he's really into warhammer/warcraft which is almost as bad - my LO'll be painting figures before she learns to walk, lol.

Yeah - if OH wanted to name our LO something to do with the game he could take a running jump, lol.

i know what you mean, my hubby is a liverpool fan, but not only does he HAVE to watch liverpool he HAS to watch all the other matches. Does my bloody head in.

My OH is the same....dont get it!!

I used to love the name Chelsea but when I got togeather with a Chelsea footy fan...it quickly disappeared off my baby name list:rofl:

My dad is a Chelsea fan and my sister is called Chelsea!!!!!

My dad is a Chelsea fan and my sister is called Chelsea!!!!!

:saywhat:....is your Mum a "soft touch" then? Giving into him like that?:rofl:

Luckily Chris said he wouldn't want to call his baby Chelsea:wohoo:

No she actually likes the name Chelsea....she said it wasnt popular back then.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->