Silly OT: What did you eat today?

Its only 10am and I've been up for 2 hours so not had too much... YET :blush: lol.

Breakfast
Weetabix chocolate with a cup of decaf tea

Yesterday was quite good for me!

Breakfast -
Cherry mullerlight yoghurt
Medium banana
Coffee with 1 sugar
Blackcurrant squash

Lunch -
2 slices toast with flora, 1 fried egg (a little bit dippy :haha:) ketchup
Handful of cadburys chocolate raisins
Melon chunks
Blackcurrant squash

Snack -
Glass is semiskimmed milk
Blueberry muffin

Dinner -
Creamy tomato and herb pasta bake with grated cheese
Pepsi max

Snack -
Cadburys twirl
More pepsi max

:D

Oh now I want Red Lobster! I love their Feaster platter that comes with a lobster tail, crab legs, two kinds of shrimp, a side and cheesy buns to start! But we don't have one in our city so it's always a special treat :)

Breakfast: bagel with peanut butter and honey on one side and peanut butter and jam on the other.

Lunch: two hot dogs on whole wheat bread and cheese on top. Cut up cucumber with salt and pepper. A can of diet coke.

Snacks: hot chocolate and some chewy caramel candies and a couple chocolates.

Dinner: not sure yet. I'll be picking something up from Starbuck's before I go home, then maybe taquitos and fries since I didn't eat them the other day?

Breakfast
Cereal

Lunch:
Ham & mac & cheese left overs!

Dinnerr WILL bee:
a pot roast with carrott/onions/potatoes in a slow cooker :)

Breakfast
Fat-free yogurt with Rice Krispies

Morning Snack
Baby carrots
Handful of raisins

Lunch
Leftover chicken curry with jasmine rice

Afternoon Snacks
Whole wheat toast with garlic herb cheese
Fiber One bar

Dinner
??? Leaving it up to OH, which probably means we'll be having the pizza in the freezer :haha:

Here goes this thread, making me hungry again :) Yesterday's list...

Breakfast
Oatmeal with blueberries

Lunch
Turkey burger with cheese, onions and cranberries on sour dough bread
Green salad with apple slices
Club soda

Dinner
Jasmine rice with vegetarian curry
Red velvet cupcake (my last cupcake!)

Breakfast
Oatmeal with blueberries

Lunch
Club soda

Dinner

Your always eating Oatmeal and blueberries in the morning :p

Sounds like me but cereal. haha.

Oh god i've eaten like a horse today! I think i will put on a stone by the morning but on a good side my sugar levels have been the best in along time!

Breakfast - 1 slice of toast with philly
Lunch - 2 potato cakes and a packet of crisps with some blueberries
Dinner - Jacket potato with scrambled egg & beans

7pm had 2 potato cakes as i was starving

And now.. Just had a tuna sandwich as my sugar was low

Love potato cakes, not had them for ages!

Breakfast -
2 Weetabix with semiskimmed milk and a sprinkle of sugar
Glass of fresh orange juice

Lunch -
1.5 tuna Mayo sandwiches
Pepsi max

Dinner -
3 grilled sausages, mashed potatoes, baked beans, ketchup
Pepsi max

Snack -
Yoo split pot strawberry yoghurt
Big bowl of grapes

:)

Breakfast/lunch

Slice of sourdough bread toasted with crab salad

Dinner:
Herb and butter rice with chicken

and I did a no no today.. LO was being super quiet today so I had a sierra mist soda splashed with orange juice... I have GD so I'm not allowed sugary drinks.. but it was for a good cause!

Breakfast/lunch

Dinner:

and I did a no no today.. LO was being super quiet today so I had a sierra mist soda splashed with orange juice... I have GD so I'm not allowed sugary drinks.. but it was for a good cause!

It won't to once :) haha.

i couldn't imagine have GD, i would be skinny as a telephone pole if i couldnt have sweets! haha.

Breakfast/lunch

Dinner:

i couldn't imagine have GD, i would be skinny as a telephone pole if i couldnt have sweets! haha.

I have had exactly one piece of chocolate in the last 17 weeks, I tried the sugar free stuff and it was gross lol I have a stash of cadbury chocolate creme eggs and caramel ones waiting for me lol I have been craving chocolate cake so I may forgo my hospital dinner in favor of a huge piece of cake :haha::haha:

Breakfast
Oatmeal with blueberries

Lunch
Club soda

Dinner

Your always eating Oatmeal and blueberries in the morning :p

Sounds like me but cereal. haha.

What can I say? Creature of habit here :)

Breakfast/lunch

Dinner:

I have had exactly one piece of chocolate in the last 17 weeks, I tried the sugar free stuff and it was gross lol I have a stash of cadbury chocolate creme eggs and caramel ones waiting for me lol I have been craving chocolate cake so I may forgo my hospital dinner in favor of a huge piece of cake :haha::haha:

haha My OH was acting like a girl this morning.. He thinks he's fat.. it's hilarious because hes NOT at ALL! yeah okay, he FINALLY has some fat now, but he looks like what a normal guy should look like! When i first met him he was so muscular big it looked kinda stupid big(like he would have to go a size up in shirts because of the arms) but i didn't mind it that much, but his cockyness got to me sometime. He went through all the cabinets and threw away all the fatty stuff mumbling something how fat he's gotten ( "sympathy weight my ass" stuff like that haha) . I'm totally gonna like shrink like 10 pounds instantly now. haha.

..i did manage to save the milky ways.. their hidden in my purse.

Breakfast/lunch

Dinner:

haha My OH was acting like a girl this morning.. He thinks he's fat.. it's hilarious because hes NOT at ALL! yeah okay, he FINALLY has some fat now, but he looks like what a normal guy should look like! When i first met him he was so muscular big it looked kinda stupid big(like he would have to go a size up in shirts because of the arms) but i didn't mind it that much, but his cockyness got to me sometime. He went through all the cabinets and threw away all the fatty stuff mumbling something how fat he's gotten ( "sympathy weight my ass" stuff like that haha) . I'm totally gonna like shrink like 10 pounds instantly now. haha.

omg I can picture my OH doing the same lol At 45 my OH is still in great shape and is naturally one of those guys that can eat anything and never gain weight.... till I got pregnant lol In September he was maybe 145lbs soaking wet at 6' tall, now he's 178 and I think he looks awesome.. like a normal person and not a stick lol I caught him looking in the mirror this morning and he called me in and pinched his tummy and asked me " do i look fat to you"? I nearly died giggling. I am a big girl so when this teensie man asks me of all people if he's getting fat it makes me laugh :) He's literally gained all my weight for me. I am 6lbs less then when I started and he gained all my pregnancy weight :haha::haha:

Breakfast/lunch

Dinner:

omg I can picture my OH doing the same lol At 45 my OH is still in great shape and is naturally one of those guys that can eat anything and never gain weight.... till I got pregnant lol In September he was maybe 145lbs soaking wet at 6' tall, now he's 178 and I think he looks awesome.. like a normal person and not a stick lol I caught him looking in the mirror this morning and he called me in and pinched his tummy and asked me " do i look fat to you"? I nearly died giggling. I am a big girl so when this teensie man asks me of all people if he's getting fat it makes me laugh :) He's literally gained all my weight for me. I am 6lbs less then when I started and he gained all my pregnancy weight :haha::haha:

haha lucky, i've gained 40 pounds.. but i dont really see it? I mean a little puffiness, but (5 of it is probably in my boobss) but nothing dramastic? He's probably gained about 10 pounds.. his problem is he doesn't go to the gym anymore and lift.. i use to go with him everyday... so naturally his muscles shrank up. It's funny because he blames it all on the food and i'm like.. "your the one who doesn't go to the gym anymore, what did you expect?" haha. He's still built though? He just don't have those ridiclous size muscles...(no kidding, his forearm was bigger then my thigh and i was about 130 pre prego..) to me he looks like a NORMAL guy now. :haha:

My OH is 5'10 and was about 220 when i met him.. now he's 190.

Today :)

Breakfast -
Glass of pepsi max (felt queezy)
Low fat raspberry yoghurt
1 medium pear

Lunch -
2 warburtons sandwich thins with flora, mayo, sliced turkey, cucumber and tomatoes
Pepsi max

Snack -
Glass of semi skimmed milk
Big bowl of grapes
Blueberry muffin

Dinner -
Spicy chicken, rice, tomato, pepper and onion burrito w sour cream and 3 animal potato shapes
Pepsi max

Dessert -
2 small slices of coconut cake

Supper -
2/3 turkey and Mayo sandwich
More pepsi max :haha:

Think I need to lay off the fizzy drinks abit tomorrow!

500ml bottle of pepsi max..
1 slice of cheese on toast
large scotch egg
half a cheese and lettuce sandwich
chicken burger (without bread/bun) and alphabet letters
tuna sandwich

Bit junky today but i've had good sugar readings so thats the main thing

Today :)

Breakfast -
Glass of pepsi max (felt queezy)
Low fat raspberry yoghurt
1 medium pear

Lunch -
2 warburtons sandwich thins with flora, mayo, sliced turkey, cucumber and tomatoes
Pepsi max

Snack -
Glass of semi skimmed milk
Big bowl of grapes
Blueberry muffin

Dinner -
Spicy chicken, rice, tomato, pepper and onion burrito w sour cream and 3 animal potato shapes
Pepsi max

Dessert -
2 small slices of coconut cake

Supper -
2/3 turkey and Mayo sandwich
More pepsi max :haha:

Think I need to lay off the fizzy drinks abit tomorrow!

Glad i'm not the only one with the pepsi max :haha: :haha:
i'm taking advantage of the £1 offer at Asda!

eh. i can't do pepsi maxx at all.. It has to be regular pepsi for me!

Actually, i use to do coke zero, but since i've been pregnant - it tasted funny?
sooo i can only do regular coke too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->