Silly OT: What did you eat today?

Hmm today was a bit off.. ok a lot off

Breakfast:
Coffee with sugar free creamer
2 small pieces of sourdough toast with brie cheese ( yes brie! it was pasteurized lol )

Lunch:
I had a little trip to labor and delivery today and had a low sugar episode while i was there
hospital turkey sandwich on whole wheat
2 small apple juices

Dinner:
stouffers french bread pizza ( too tired to cook )
orange fanta zero

I feel like I am the most unhealthy pregnant woman in the world, sometimes. Everyone seems to feel like they need to comment on it, but I'd rather eat something that won't make me feel sick! "Real" food tends to make me feel awful.

Breakfast:
2 slices of French toast
Tea
Banana

Snack:
1/2 small bag salt & vinegar chips

Dinner:
2 :)blush:) chicken/cheddar/thousand island dressing sandwiches
Handful of wheat thins

Dessert:
Fat free raspberry sorbet

Today has been a kind of crazy day...

4am "Snack"
Oatmeal with raisins

Breakfast
Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit :blush:

Lunch/Afternoon Snacks/Whatever
Tbsp of peanut butter
Baby carrots
Handful of raisins
Bowl of cereal and soy milk
Granola bar

Dinner
Baked cheddar garlic chicken
Mashed potatoes
Mixed green salad

Dessert
Dutch apple pie with vanilla ice cream (I'd never made apple pie before and it turned out delicious so I refuse to feel guilty!)

Lunch: Veggie quesadillas from the cafeteria at my college... Then I got dreadfully sick and couldn't hold them down. I haven't had morning sickness since first trimester, so I think something was wrong with them.

Dinner: Banana on waffles with maple syrup. We were too lazy to cook anything else and my stomach was still wonky.

Hellbunny :haha: it's on offer at tesco too lol I've been a sprite zero kind of girl for the last few weeks but I'm not paying £2 a bottle when pepsi max is £1 haha we go through loads of pop in our house cus DH drinks it like it's going out of fashion!

BunNtheOven - I can only drink regular coke hate diet but I can just about put up with zero haha, I can feel it rotting my teeth when I drink it though so I only get it if I'm eating out (like today! :) )

Hellbunny :haha: it's on offer at tesco too lol I've been a sprite zero kind of girl for the last few weeks but I'm not paying £2 a bottle when pepsi max is £1 haha we go through loads of pop in our house cus DH drinks it like it's going out of fashion!

BunNtheOven - I can only drink regular coke hate diet but I can just about put up with zero haha, I can feel it rotting my teeth when I drink it though so I only get it if I'm eating out (like today! :) )

yummm i wanna eat out somewhere! haha. Maybeee after my appt today :)
I get to find out if my BP is bad again and if it is i'm going to be induced...
I've been drinking nothing but water the past few days/fullyy hydrating myself and eating somewhat healthy..hoping it made the difference!

I ate out today and last night! So bad :) Last night I had a chicken parmigiana sandwich with french fries and today I went to Arby's for lunch and got two junior roast beef sandwiches with cheddar and curly fries.

yumm arbyss.
:)
I decided to put a pot roast with some veggies and asparagus in a slow cooker today. :) i'm just waiting on that!

andd i got a sub from Quiznos for lunch
and breakfast i had a apple cinnamon muffin :)

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs

Morning Snack
Sliver of apple pie
Bowl of cereal with soy milk

Lunch
Leftover cheddar garlic chicken

Afternoon Snacks
Cheerios with raisins
Baby carrots
Fiber One granola bar

Dinner
???

Dessert
Going out for fruit sorbet!

Been a pretty bad day food wise for me but I've been busy!

Breakfast -
None so I ate a freddo bar on the way to the bus stop!

Lunch -
Half a tuna melt, some chips with mayo and a pint of coke

Snack -
Large decaff skinny caramel latte from costa
Lindt egg
Maleaster bunny

Dinner -
2 warburtons sandwich thins with flora, sliced turkey, cucumber, tomato and Mayo
Medium pear
Red grapes
600ml bottle of pepsi max

:haha: tried to pull it back this even by eating salad and fruit but probably didn't work haha

Oh well I'm having mcdonalds tomorrow after seeing the consultant :D

I've been trying to eat healthily and drink more the last few weeks to see if it helps my lack of energy and it actually has, but today I just ate tonnes of crap and chocolate <_<
Hope it's worked for you!

I've been drinking nothing but water the past few days/fullyy hydrating myself and eating somewhat healthy..hoping it made the difference!

I've been trying to eat healthily and drink more the last few weeks to see if it helps my lack of energy and it actually has, but today I just ate tonnes of crap and chocolate <_<
Hope it's worked for you!

It didn't help a bit! :( Getting induced monday cuz of it! I'm so scared! Butt excited at the same time.

Breakfast:
salad w/ italian dressing
Half turkey sandwich

snack:
few dried mango pieces
2 Pieces of bread and butter

Lunch:
Ramen noodles
2 chocolate chip cookies
2 glasses of milk

Dinner:
Salmon
Garlic rice
Green beans

I usually eat more, but I've been drinking water almost constantly today, trying to keep hunger at bay. I feel like I'm turning into a serial grazer.

I did terrible yesterday!

Breakfast
Bagel with cream cheese
Decaf coffee with creamer

Lunch
Mac n' cheese with ham
Asparagus
Chocolate cake

Dinner
Breakfast quesedilla (egg & cheese)
Tater tots

Today will be healthier :)

I'm doing really badly at the moment - I feel like I'm constantly snacking!

Today:
2 waffles
Glass of water

Raspberry Tea
Pack of crisps
Glass of water
Easter egg :blush:

Had a lie in so had a late breakfast which was 2 small pancakes with chocolate spread (mmmm!) and a cup of decaf tea.

About an hour after breakfast I had a glass of pure orange juice.

Lunch was a bacon sandwich (1 slice of bread 2 slices of bacon) with ketchup and a glass of pepsi max.

Mid afternoon snack was a chunky kit kat and another cup of decaf tea.

For tea I'm cooking OH and I some homemade roast potatoes and boiled veg alongside a chicken and veg pie from tesco.

Today I've been out all day so not eaten very well!

Breakfast -
1 medium pear
Low fat cherry yoghurt
Pepsi max

Snack -
Large decaff skinny caramel latte from costa
Chocolate brownie

Lunch -
Big mac,
Half a medium coke
Handful of fries

Dinner -
2 slices toast w flora, 1/2 tin of heinz spaghetti and sausages, grated cheese
Pepsi max

Dessert -
Big piece of coconut cake

<_<

Ahh i've just been to tesco aswell today i completely forgot! Dr pepper Zero was £1 though so i got one of those :haha:

Today i've had..

1 slice of cheese on toast
Cornish pastie
spinachy pasta and chicken
ham salad sandwich just now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member