Silly Question...

Jenny Bean

Reaction score
This has probably happened to someone out there.

But, I missed my prenatal yesturday should I double up today?

Its probably a silly question but I am early in my pregnancy and 38 years old so I know how important these vitamins are.

What do you think?

I wouldn't. Some of what's in there could make you constipated, and you can only absorb a certain amount of vitamins a day anyways. I'd just take one and continue as normal.

I say no.. One day isn't bad. Just cont to take them once daily, you'll be fine

Nope. Never double up just take your next once you remember x

do not double to make up for a missed prenatal. i miss alot lately because i forget that i even take them (i am supposed to take them twice a day). although it says i can take them at the same time, it makes me really sick when i do --- i feel like im dieing--- so i take them about 5-12 hours apart. but i have been forgetting im even taking them lately and im scared to accidently take 3 so i end up taking just one that day and taking my normal two the following day and ive been fine.

I highly recommend getting a pill organizer (or two!). It helps tremendously. I have two. One for my morning progesterone .. stays in the kitchen so I see it when getting breakfast. One for my evening pills.. stays by bed so I see it to take it right before bed. It works great and I never have to try to remember if I took them. I got them for a buck each at Walgreens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->