Silly Sister - Preloved Are Unhygenic??

The amount of people who have turned their noses up at me using cloth full stop is ridiculous. I probably wont mention buying preloved cos id probably get gossiped about and its none of their business!

I've had people like that too hun :( :hugs: xx

Its a shame, cos i love them and i love showing them off, only to get snobby looks and comments. My friend has just started too though so at least il have someone to oooh and ahhh over them with. Its family saying it that annoys me the most, my sister even said i was 'cruel' :saywhat:

Well, we are all snobby towards people using sposies so I guess it goes both ways. ;)

I use sposies too sometimes

Yeah me too. :haha: But I just see all these girls talking about 'disgusting' sposies so I guess it works both ways.

Edit- I wasn't aiming that at you by the way char. :flower: Just everyone in general.

Dont worry, i wasnt taking it personally, just cant see why it matters what someone else is using on THEIR baby :haha:

Gonna be quiet though before a debate starts ;) x

I buy & use preloved but I always wash them with biological washing powder when I get them but I use non-bio most of the rest of the time.

Stupid Double posts!!

:lol: I get people saying that to me...say that we wouldnt buy second hand pants for ourselves... i KINDA get it when its put like that, but not in comparison to pampers :dohh: I dont care i will still get preloved stuff :D

That's exactly what my 17 year old said when I showed her the preloveds I received this week! Told her to have a look at them closely and she'd see that they were much cleaner, spotless in fact, and far more hygenic than her own knickers :rofl:

:lol: I get people saying that to me...say that we wouldnt buy second hand pants for ourselves... i KINDA get it when its put like that, but not in comparison to pampers :dohh: I dont care i will still get preloved stuff :D

That's exactly what my 17 year old said when I showed her the preloveds I received this week! Told her to have a look at them closely and she'd see that they were much cleaner, spotless in fact, and far more hygenic than her own knickers :rofl:

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->