Silly to think i even ovulated

danni2kids

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
I feel so silly to even think i ovulated :cry: My tempreature is just sitting on my coverline the coverline that i put there!!!! aaarrrggghhhh

I know i have poor ovarian reserve but i fell pregnant so quickly with my 2 boys that i suppose i though i would be in with a chance this time round!!
I dont think it will ever happen :cry:

I know i have been blessed with my 2 boys, but there is something deep inside me that yearns for just one more :cry:

:hugs: I too am having an off month. maybe it has something to do with the weather changing I have read that that can affect BBT who knows I just wanted you to know you are not alone.
We have been trying for a year now and like you I never had a problem having babies before but that doesn't change our hearts desire nor does it make the wait and easier.

Danni...what happens if you take out the watery CM after the positive OPK and put a dummy temp in for tomorrow? Are you using a BBT now? The temps for the last three days have me curious.

Danni...what happens if you take out the watery CM after the positive OPK and put a dummy temp in for tomorrow? Are you using a BBT now? The temps for the last three days have me curious.

Hi i did that and FF moved my OV day back a day but now if i did OV i don't think we BD enough. Thanks for caring :flower:

Also i am using a BBT, i wasn't at the start of the cycle but have been since about day 11.

did you check your thyroid? I am not really sure but low temps could means problems with thyroid. Just my two cents :winkwink:

did you check your thyroid? I am not really sure but low temps could means problems with thyroid. Just my two cents :winkwink:

Your allowed your two cents :winkwink: Yeah i had my throid checked already all good.

I am peri menopausal maybe this could be a factor.

:hugs: Maybe it's just a random anovulatory cycle, they do happen to everyone every so often. From your temperatures it doesn't look to me like you did ovulate. Such a disappointment. What length is your cycle normally?

:hugs: Maybe it's just a random anovulatory cycle, they do happen to everyone every so often. From your temperatures it doesn't look to me like you did ovulate. Such a disappointment. What length is your cycle normally?

My cycles have always been 28 days every months up until the start of the year they averaged 26-34 days then 4 months ago i had 2 cycles that wouldn't stop, so my RE put it down to my failing hormones!!

My temp this morning was 36.4, im wondering because i snore :blush: that maybe this is keeping my temps down because i was so sure i did ovulate!!

Fingers crossed that you did ovulate. That is a nice rise this morning, hopefully your temps will stay up now.

:hugs::hugs: I totally understand where your coming from with wanting one more

:hugs::hugs: I totally understand where your coming from with wanting one more

Hi Crystal, i noticed your from Melbourne and i just had a quick squiz at your journal i hope you don't mind. I was just wondering which fertility clinic you go to and are they any good. Because we too will be looking into IVF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->