Silver Cross 3d Jet Sport Pram?

Leanne&Bump..x

Mam of Karl & a Pup x
Reaction score
Have just ordered one..has anyone had.has one?
What are the good points/bad points about it?

I have this one but in pistachio. I like it but i find it hard to steer one handed ( i have to hold my 3 year olds hand) and is quite bulky ( tbh not advised if you live in a flat with stairs to get down)
But all in all i love it :) looks stylish too ;)

ooooo i've bought this one too, how gorgeous is it, really comfy well padded and wam for a baby to lie in, i had a similar one for my daughter when she was born and was sill getting in it for an afternnon nap at yrs, they are heavy when they get bigger but they last longer. i intend to do lotsa walking when i get bubba here, and i know he'll be lovely and comfy i that.
it got lots of top reports in the mags as well

good choice;O) xx

ohhh im gate crashing!! thats a well nice pram and is reduced in mothercare :D xxxx

and i jus looked at the price OMG £299! Im so cheap lol

I have it too :-D i love it. Easy to take apart and fits nicely in my boot. xxx

It's so tiny and easy for me. I'm little and so I needed a little light pram! It's perfect for turning corners and stuff.

Only one down side, it took me months to work out how to put it up and down.. :rofl: Quite fiddley

Yeah,I have it.So far didn't get a chance to use it much but I've tried it out and it's very good.Like Toria,I'm small and it fits very nicely and is easy to steer.
A bit complicated to fold it though...:)

to be honest i think this is the worst pram me and my partner ever bought. its really heavy, and difficult to fold.

my son is only six months and we have had to send it off to silver cross once before bcz when foldin it, it comes off track an brakes. it has broke agen and silver cross said they gna charge us to fix it so we had 2 buy another!

i wouldnt advise it!!

good luck with everythin else

xx

too late now i alredy have it !! nevermindd ill see what its like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->