Silver Cross Linear Freeway review

J

jenwigan

any body had any dealings with this pram??
https://www.silvercross.co.uk/prams-and-travel-systems/linear-sleepover/

at the moment ive got the mothercare mychoice 3 i do like it but its rickety and wanting something abit sturdy any reviews would be gratefull xx

I;ve got the silver cross linear freeway and I bought the classic wheels as well (bargin off ebay).

Pros: Great for baby stage - beautiful for sleeping in for ages.
lovely to push
now she is a toddler - she has so much room
large shopping basket
really well made
faces both ways - My LO still prefers to face me.
cosy

Cons:
it is large!!!! Need room to store and transport. I have a little obaby buggy for quick trips now.
Shoulder straps are useless once they are mobile - I have reins attached to the hooks and use reins to constrain her
heavy

Overall I love it - I made the right choice for us. We got the big classic chassis wheels for dog walking off road and long walks to realtives as it gives such a comfy ride but looks a little silly.

I have this pram and overall it's very good. When in carrycot mode, the matress is very soft for newborns. When converted to a pushchair the seat unit has many recline positions and can face both ways. The chassis is very sturdy and well built - gives a good smooth ride for baby and it's a good pram to push, although it can be a little heavy if you need to push it up any steep inclines!

The only negative for me is the size of the chassis - in my small car I have to take the front wheels off for it to fit into the boot and then the carry cot had to go in the back seat - and only just fits if LO's car seat is on the back seat also so we have ended up buying a travel system to keep in my car. Also if you use public transport the pram takes up the space for 2 strollers!
HTH.

We have this pram, and love it so much! we have only just now bought a smaller buggy for weekends away (as the pram is so big and takes up most of the boot!)
It is a lovely size for the baby, comfy and warm. The carrycot is so snug, and we used to take it off the buggy and clip it to the stand in the house so no need to wake her.
There is a big basket underneath, the handle can be adjusted for the height of the pusher, it is easy to steer.
It is big though, and takes up alot of our boot, and sometimes cant be pushed in certain shops (mind u i think that is the case with alot of pushchairs)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->