Silvercross Pop Vogue....

raaychel

Reaction score
Hello i purchased a silvercross pop vogue for when we go shopping etc in the car, as my icandy takes up most the space in the boot and its a faff on putting it down etc. i've used it about 7times and only bought it in january.
Has any one else got a pop vogue?? If so is it just me that thinks the side straps dont go very big?? When my daughters got a coat on they feel as though they are far too tight and this wont last long at all as they are getting tight now. i mailed silvercross and they said buy a universal harness from mothercare or john lewis, neither has these.. Does any one else no where sells them? this has really bugged me :(

Hiya, been looking at these myself and read various reviews which mentioned this problem. Have just had a look on Mothercare's website and found some @ £7.99 each:

My Jungle Family There;s other colours if you follow the Harnesses link :)

ETA: Although thinking about it, it's only a 4 point harness, not a 5 point so nothing to stop baby slipping down. Hmm, back to the drawing board!

another ETA: Just been talking to a friend at nursery, she pointed out the 4 points of this harness will just clip into the bottom bit of the harness on the pushchair so probably would work. (confused? me too :p )

Aww i know what you mean, i think im just going to sell it! what a waste of money :( i didnt want to attached reigns to it because personally i would think it would look stupid haha!! xx

But the product info does say they can be used in pushchairs and highchairs. I can't see that they'd look any different to regular pushchair straps once they are fitted.

Could be worth taking your Pop in to Mothercare and have a little play with them to see how they fit and what they look like. If you're bothered about the bright colours, Babies R Us have some navy ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->