Similar pregnancy symptoms, same gender?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering if I can pick the brains of mums of two or more. I was wondering if there's any truth to the old tale that if you have similar pregnancy symptoms then you're likely to have the same gender baby.

My two pregnancies have been so similar so far. The first I never got any symptoms. I occasionally had food aversions and craved lemons from 14 weeks, but that was it. I didn't really feel tired, no nausea, no sore breasts, nothing! This time has been pretty similar, with the exceptions that I have had all those symptoms, but only VERY mildly and now they seem to have gone away (not the sore breasts, they're here to stay I think). I had a bit of queasiness for a couple of weeks and I was spontaneously sick twice, but that's it.

I was wondering if this meant it was going to be another boy? What has your experience been? Did you have similar pregnancies and have the same gender baby or have different genders? Did you have completely different pregnancies and have the same or different genders?

Just curious! They should do a study!

I may add a poll to this actually.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back