Similar scan pictures

mazndave

Mummy of 1 + bump!
Reaction score
I had my anomaly scan for baby #3 yesterday, and I can't get over how much his/her profile looks like baby #2! A few people have said it looks like it could be of the same baby.

Has anyone else with more than one had really similar looking scans? Here are my 3......

Attachments

• attachment2.jpg
    attachment2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 32
Hi yes they are v similar! All my three had v similar pics particularly 1 and 2 and they look v alike now! X

Maybe another girl ;) My third looks way different then my first two. I think it's probably because my first two are boys and now I'm expecting a girl.

Mine all look really different! My first had a slim face, my second had a really fat face lol, and they're still the same now! This is my first girl and she has a sort of heart shaped face. My two boys look nothing alike really so I'll be interested to see what this baby looks like. Your scans could all be the same baby!

Awww number 3 will be a mini me of number 2!! x

So alike. Those last two pics def look like girlies x

So similar!! This one looks quite different to my sons, curious to see if she looks similar to my son or not when she's born! I think you're having another girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->