Simple healthy meal ideas?

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
So I'm really struggling to find healthy foods to make and I don't particularly enjoy cooking so I like it to be quick and simple so can anybody give me some simple quick meal ideas which are healthy and beneficial in pregnancy?

Thanks x

We like simple meals like cottage pie, pasta bakes, roast dinners (chicken or meat done in slow cooker) casseroles. The slow cooker is my friend. Chuck in meat, potatoes, veg and some stock and you're done.

There are a lot of great salads you can make. A personal favorite of mine is tomatoes, mozzarella (or avocado), and kalamata olives on lettuce.

Salads are my go to when I dont wanna prep and cook!

Smoothies are also a great way to get in some fruits and veggies! Get some super green powder for extra veggies!

My husband grills a big pack of chicken breasts, and then we do grilled chicken salads for lunch throughout the week. I'm addicted to them!

So I'm really struggling to find healthy foods to make and I don't particularly enjoy cooking so I like it to be quick and simple so can anybody give me some simple quick meal ideas which are healthy and beneficial in pregnancy?

Thanks x

Tonight I made a frittata and blended steamed cauliflower in with the eggs until it was smooth. Cauliflower flower is one of two foods my son dislikes and he gobbled it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->