Sims 1, 2 & 3! tips, chat, hints etc?!!!

S

star-dust

Hiya, seeing how popular sims is I cant believe there isnt a thread about it!!!!

I have recently got sims2 its the double deluxe with nightlife or something attached I dont know Im clueless!
Havent played the actual game yet as been busy looking at info, hints, tutorials etc!

I thought it was jsut a basic game, but now realise theres so much more to it and im ashamed to say Im hooked....poor hubby is totaly neglected now!!

Im loving the downloads and makin my lil sims more realistic!

Does anyone know any good download sites for stuff?

so far im loving these 2

https://www.parsimonious.org/

https://www.simjunction.com/index.html

also this is the main sim I have made so far and the one Im using if I do anything on the game to test stuff!

https://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r478/sea-fairy/sims/sim2.jpg

https://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r478/sea-fairy/sims/sim.jpg

haha i love the sims! i always make me paul and leyla, then have leyla grow up then get her married to a little emo boy then play as them :D its great fun!

i found the best cheat the other month, you get the cheatbox up, then type boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

then you press shift and click on a sim, or an object and u get all the cheats for it, also, if you do that cheat, then go to neighbourhood, then go back to ur house u can proper cheat with the skills and stuff, just hold and drag the bar up to where you want it to be, when ur potty training, you keep moving the bladder bar to the bottom, then she will potty train in a minute haha, u can click on a sim and restore all of their motives to full

haha i know all of the sims cheats, im a bad bad sims geek! i cant think of them all now but i will have a look when i get home and play it then come and put more lol

x

modthesims2 is a fab site,

i have sims 3 and love it!!! totally hooked i often have bnb on laptop and sims running on main pc.

familyfunds is another fab cheat, i;ll use the surname jones to expain
bring up the cheat box the type familyfunds Jones 500,000 then enter,

the Jones family would then have 500,000 simoleons!!!

I just recently started plaing and I just can't keep the Man happy ..

i've got the sims 3 now, but i played the sims 2 for many years.
the sims 3 is awesome.. just runs slow on my laptop

I paired a couple up but he keeps flirting with tohers depsite me settin him up as a family, sooo annoying, also shes a tart and just keeps dumpin her rubbish on the floor!!!

Dunno what Im doing wrong!

I thought i was the only one that liked sims 1,2. I used to sit on it for hours before my son arrived but don't really get the chance now. Can't wait to get sims3, it looks amazing. I've now been hooked for 7 years!!

I was a huge Sims 2 fan and am now addicted to Sims 3 :)

Here are some cheats i found online, i cant guarentee they all work as i havent used them all x

Cheat Code - Result

help - Display most cheats
Kaching - 1,000 more Simoleons
Motherlode - 50,000 more Simoleons
shazaam - +2,500 lifetime happiness points to active Sim
freerealestate - Ignore the cost when buying a lot
modify traits - Set or clear traits
add to household - Add active Sim to current household
set age [number] - Set age of the Sim
edit in cas - Take the Sim back to Create-a-Sim
set career [career/level] - Give selected Sim a career
force opportunity - Click career building you work at to force an opportunity
force event - Click career building you work at to force an event
force all events - Click career building to display all events for the career consecutively
force service sim [name] - Force a specific service Sim to appear
force visitor - Forces a neighbor to show up
make me know everyone - Selected Sim knows every other Sim
make friends for me - Make several random friends for selected Sim
make happy - Sets all mood/moodlets for everyone in the house to perfect; removes negative moodlets
make motives [static or dynamic] - Set motives static or dynamic for entire household
unlockOutfits [on or off] - View career outfits and service uniforms [Note 1]
moveObjects [on or off] - No limitations for placing/moving objects
resetSim [first name] [last name] - Return Sims to safe and neutral state at home
constrainFloorElevation [true or false] - Force terrain adjustments regardless of objects, Sims, and other structures
disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt [on or off] - Objects will not snap to slots while holding [Alt]
fadeObjects [on or off] - Objects fade when camera gets close to them
snapObjectsToAngle [true or false] - Toggle 45 degree angle object snap
snapObjectsToGrid [true or false] - Toggle snap to grid for placed objects
hideHeadlineEffects [on or off] - Show talk/thought balloons above Sim's head
jokePlease - Print random joke to console
enablellamas [on or off] - Llamas enabled message
slowMotionViz: [0-8] - Slow motion visuals; 0 is normal, 8 is slowest
testingCheatsenabled [true or false] - Enable testing cheats [Note 2]
fps [on or off] - Toggle framerate display at top right
fullscreen [on or off] - Full screen
quit - Quit the game

Missy the Familyfunds didnt work for me :( But hey it dont take too long building up the cash with the Motherlode cheat lol. x

ive just got the sims 3 but havent really played it much yet, just set up my sims.
i want to use the cheats but i think i will try it first without them!

ive been told u have to put cheats in before going to the Create.A.Sim bit, but then free realestate cheat works wonders for putting your family into the mansion you buit worth 150.000 hahaa

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
I feel my productive time slipping away!!!

I put off getting Sims 3 (Had done really well on breaking the Sims 2 habit) and since getting it I haven't been too crazy.

But I haven't used any cheats.

I always used to, but I know if I have money all I will do is build and download things for the house.

I made my 'SimMe' come onto her FEMALE boss yesterday... I just wondered what would happen :lol: Well she lapped it up!!! Except then she walked in on 'SimMe' and hubby and felt betrayed :S

how do u bring the cheat box up on sims 3? x

The latest update/patch on Sims3 has borked my saved game :cry:
I can't load it.

I was damn CEO of my company!!

EDIT:

Oh well I've started a cheatgame now ;)
And unlike real life - when the baby grows into a child you can 'ageuptonpc' lol - so cruel.

https://www.cheatcc.com/pc/sims3cheatscodes.html

i brought sims3 ages ago and havent played it yet :( need to find time!!

I'm so glad I found this thread! I've been an avid Sims player since it first came out, and I've been playing the Sims 3 since it's release! Such a great series of games.

I'm also TacoTurtle on the Sims 3 website if anyone wants to add me.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"