Since I haven't had any luck with pregnancy tests during my POAS addiction....PICS p5

It really makes me wonder as well as mine was not there this morning at all and then BAM it was dark this evening...x

well the thing is that was the first day I tested. So i have no idea if it was there the day b4. I had 2 sticks left over from the first time and only time I bought them and started hoping my first round of Ics would b here before my 2 sticks ran out. I certainly wasnt expecting it that day. But now that I have Ics I will be testing more frequently cause I need to lean my body

I would think even if you are in the middle of a surge, that it might be lighter in the morning.. :shrug: I'll have to test it out tomorrow morning! :)

well the thing is that was the first day I tested. So i have no idea if it was there the day b4. I had 2 sticks left over from the first time and only time I bought them and started hoping my first round of Ics would b here before my 2 sticks ran out. I certainly wasnt expecting it that day. But now that I have Ics I will be testing more frequently cause I need to lean my body

:dohh: Oh, I see now! well, glad your tests came just in the nick of time! :happydance:

hehe thanks, I feel like its all a big science experiment, I love it! Anything you think I should be doing differently seeing as I may ovulate?! I'm lying down for 20mins after...reckon that will do it?! also...at what point do you assume you have ovulated? When the tests fade to light again?! All so confusing and new! xx

you O 12-36 hours after your last positive OPK.. The only way to confirm exactly when you O'd is by charting.. Do you chart? If not, you can assume that you will be O'ing that 12-36 hours after your last + test

ah thanks, so only after the last positive...cool! Nope, only been TTC since 24th July, only came off the pill a few weeks before that! So it would be great if I am back to "normal" again! x

ps I think I will start to chart if in 2 more cycles I'm not having any luck x

I love charting, because (although it can lead into further obsession! :haha:) it gives you some kind of an indication if your chances are looking up for a :bfp: when it's time to test, or if it looks like AF is on her way.. :) Also, I like knowing the exact date that I O'd, instead of saying, 'well, I'm 4-5dpo'.. i like knowing for sure :)

some people it'll just drive off the deep end tho! :haha: it did that to me a few months ago :dohh:

I love charting, because (although it can lead into further obsession! :haha:) it gives you some kind of an indication if your chances are looking up for a :bfp: when it's time to test, or if it looks like AF is on her way.. :) Also, I like knowing the exact date that I O'd, instead of saying, 'well, I'm 4-5dpo'.. i like knowing for sure :)

some people it'll just drive off the deep end tho! :haha: it did that to me a few months ago :dohh:

Hehehe I don't think I need further obsession! I don't think my husband would want me taking my temperature every morning. Think it would make it too medical for him. So we'll do it his was for a few months then my misery at not being pregnant will drive him up the wall lol! he didn't even want me to use the OPKs,,,now they are all over the flat lol! x

So we'll do it his was for a few months then my misery at not being pregnant will drive him up the wall lol! he didn't even want me to use the OPKs,,,now they are all over the flat lol! x

:haha: i said the same at first too.. LOL, they really don't know what they're getting themselves into! :blush:

Im not allowed to temp. He wants it au naturel. So this month he has no idea im doing opks. SHH!! Tried clomid last month and didnt work so i told him that was it ill give up. cause last time i gave up i got preggo that same cycle. lol. So for the most part im not obsessing. Like I said I had 2 Cleablue opks ;eft over and it was kinda just for fun. Buit when I got the + I got really excited that I tested perfectly. So i delete my browsing history b4 he comes home too. lol and the wierd thing is hes def up for more sex when he doesnt think its being forced.

oh dear lol! Its awful how we have to snoop around!!! I have SO much EWCM tonight, I am going to jump on him whether he damned well likes it or not!!!!!! xxxx

Couldn't resist...10pm... bottom on all of the photos

https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h323/geckorachel/Image1945.jpg
https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h323/geckorachel/Image1942.jpg
https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h323/geckorachel/Image1936.jpg
https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h323/geckorachel/Image1930.jpg
https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h323/geckorachel/Image1928.jpg

ps I figured out I can zoom in on my phone before taking a photo hahaha!!! So expect many more! x

wow love reading your postsand seeing your progression pics, am yet to get a positive opk, must cost you a lot of money though, as my poas obssesion is, this month am going to calm down lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->