Since when did i give birth to a monkey???

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Well i spent all morning yesterday rearranging my living room, as Jack thinks it is great fun to climb, he gets on the edge of his toy box, on to the nest of tables then on to the window sill!!!!!!!!!!!

So everything has been moved so he is not a danger to himself, as he is really quick about it, one minute happilyplaying with his toys, so i'll go to make a cuppa or whatever 3mins later he is on the bloody window sill waving to people

He even managed to climb on our footstool on to the chair then up on the top of it, then he slid down and got stuck between the chair and the wall:rofl: he just looked up at me as if to say help me mummy

I had forgotten about all this climbing malarky I swear Emily was never this bad, i am worn out getting him down from stuff
I even sat him on a "naughty cushion" and bless him he stayed there

So let round 2 of climbing begin :headspin:

:rofl: :rofl: They do say boys are worse for being into everything............lovely, I have this all to come! :dohh:

Coby is the same, its a nightmare, he uses his toys as a stool to get him up on higher things, He has fallen off things so many times but he still doesnt learn! lol

xx

:rofl: :rofl: They do say boys are worse for being into everything............lovely, I have this all to come! :dohh:
:muaha: :rofl: :rofl:
Layla said:
Coby is the same, its a nightmare, he uses his toys as a stool to get him up on higher things, He has fallen off things so many times but he still doesnt learn! lol

xx

Oh we were all spoilt having girls first werent we??

corrr aint that the truth......I just hope Alfie is in touch wih his feminine side :rofl: :rofl:

Sure paul will be over the moon if he was tam ... NOT lmao!

:rofl:
xxx

Well Jack was sweeping the floor with me earlier
was gonna take pic but batterie went

Ant is always telling me u am gonna turn him sissy, my answer is well you ba a Stay at home dad then and teach him to be useless
I'm teaching him stuff his future partner will appreciate and it will save Jack the earache Anthony gets!!!!!!!!!!

Well Jack was sweeping the floor with me earlier
was gonna take pic but batterie went

Ant is always telling me u am gonna turn him sissy, my answer is well you ba a Stay at home dad then and teach him to be useless
I'm teaching him stuff his future partner will appreciate and it will save Jack the earache Anthony gets!!!!!!!!!!

Ella was hoovering! lol its cute! She's not a very good climer though, she can just about get on the sofa and the bed.

:rofl: @ Imi & Jo.......

Imi, I think you have a point....

Yeah Jo, you tell him, it is thoughtful bringing up a young man girls will appreciate ;)

And so he will appreciate the fairer better sex,:) unlike is bloody father (rant rant blah blah, another topic completley):rofl: nah i kid he's ok really

:headspin: I said was ok really LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->