Single and pregnant

Carlee

Reaction score
I am 33, I already have 3 kids, 2 of which live with me full-time. I'm an ex-pat so my family and close friends are very far away. I recently found out that I am pregnant by a guy I've known for nearly a year and dated on and off. He says he wants nothing to do with the baby, claiming he never wants kids.
I have, however, decided to go ahead with the pregnancy and possibly opt for an open adoption. I am currently only 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I'm already finding it tough emotionally.
I just wanted to reach out to any other single pregnant ladies. It can get very lonely and it's just one of those things you have to experience to truly undertand.

Hey ! I've been there and it's tough . My idiot husband left me at 19 weeks pregnant (he'd been on deployment before that ) and I had a five year old daughter too. I was so close to that baby though and we went through hell together. I met a lovely guy when she was ten months old (shes 4.5 now!)and he's bringing her up as his own . Don't give up :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->