• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Single Digits???!!!

justplay91

Mama to Kai and Zoe!
Reaction score
:happydance: T minus 9 days until my due date! Wow! I've been counting down since my bfp, and I can't believe I only have 9 days (give or take a few) left. I have GD, so I won't be allowed to go much over my due date. :happydance:

Anyone else in the single digits, or thereabouts?

Almost - just a day behind you! I hadn't realised it was so close until yesterday. Was still thinking in terms of weeks. Exciting!

I'll be in single digits tomorrow! If I go into labour at the same gestation as I did with my son, things will kick off on Saturday. I can't believe it, this pregnancy has flown by!

:hi: 8 days left!! I vary from being positive/excited about something happening to being terrified of what's coming! :haha: he's coming out regardless I suppose! Haha

Really happy for you justplay xxxxx

I'm due in 10 days! Although there is a full moon tonight so we'll see....

Due in 9 days and getting anxious. Not sure if I want the baby to arrive -now- or wait a couple more months until I feel more prepared :p

Due in 9 days and getting anxious. Not sure if I want the baby to arrive -now- or wait a couple more months until I feel more prepared :p

Part of me wants the baby out ASAP, but the other part wants it to stay in there for another week because I have a hair appointment on Dec 1st that I've been waiting ages for! Haha, but if baby wants to come before then I can tolerate my scraggly mess of hair for a while longer!

Making me jealous! 11 WEEKS left, but potentially single digit WEEKS, lmao.

Congrats on getting to single digit days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->