Single Father

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
Sorry if there's already a thread but I couldn't see one. It's possible my eyes were too blurred with tears to look properly. :cry: Did anyone watch it? I have it on now while I'm working. Big mistake, just blubbing my way through it!

i did. i watched it on monday and omg it was soo sad :( i cant wait for next weeks episode tho :) X

BBC 1 Sunday nights. You should be able to catch the first episode on iplayer I would've thought.

Thanks, just watched the first episode on iplayer this afternoon, looking forward to this weeks now :)

I have it recorded but not watched it yet....can someone who has watched it tell me the 1st one doesn't have any rudey scenes in because I'm a prude and don't like them...:rofl:
x

ohh im gonna watch this now, sounds interesting x

I saw an interview with david Tennant where he said he had to reshoot a scene loads of time as there wasn't enough of his buttocks on screen!!lol...thats the one I want to avoid....being the old prude I am.xx

I just watched it....cried my eyes out but why why why...at the end,did she get that close...you could tell he was going to kiss her..xxx

I know. To be honest I found the end not very believable. Maybe it's a man thing but I wouldn't look twice at anyone for a bloody long time if DH died! But then if my best mate died I would be so not inclined to move in on her hubby!

Yeah I know what you mean....I mean fair enough kiss him on the forehead,cheek or something,but there was no need for the kiss on the lips..you knew where it was gonna go.xx

There's a lot of people react to death by trying to feel alive again through sex etc. I know DTs character's reaction is actually quite normal. I thought it was really good and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Really? I just find that weird! Lol I know I wouldn't react like that.

I know it was prob the emotion of it all...but it just seemed odd that there was a kiss on the lips...but watching it back...he did kinda go for it..xx

Anyway it doesn't excuse her! Though I'd like to snog DT too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->