Sinking in......

Natalie&Karl

Reaction score
My boyfriends Sis gave birth to a gorgeous little boy on 9th June. We visited them in hospital and i think it may have actually hit home the reality of all this...

She had to have a C-section as she was 8cm dialted and wanted to push, the baby was in distress so they had to operate.

I've never held such a newborn baby before and it was amazing. So tiny and delicate!! And seeing his sister lay on the bed - shattered.... i could only think "bloody 'ell this will be me soon"!!

Crikey al'mighty... i'm having a baby in just over a month!!!

Aww hun!!

It does kinda just hit you ...

But you know what .... its great!!

Can't belive my "baby" is 1 next month!
xxx

I understand what you both mean. After giving birth (I had gas and air, well about 2 canisters of the stuff) I was soo worn out, I was lying on the bed feeling all crampy and sore whilst everyone else was holding my baby and all I could think was omg shes mine.... how weird. It only really hit me that she was really ours and our big responsibility when our family left and it was just me, my boyfriend and our new baby. It was a really weird, scary yet amazing feeling!

+ Imi, I cant believe my Bethanie will be 6 months in about a weeks time. It feels like she was born yesterday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->