Sinusitis vs morning sickness

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've had a bit of a nasty sinusitis bout and dr has put me on anti biotics. I have felt so sick but I'm not too sure whether it's morning (or night for me) sickness or the sinusitis. It tends to come in waves. I feel sick around dinner time and by bed time I am actually trying not to be sick. I can't work out whether or not it's the sinusitis tho.
Has anyone had any morning sickness like how I have described?
Thanks x

Oh I had sinusitis way before I had Isabella.. It was he'll I feel for you!

It's probably a combination of both to be honest. Antibiotics if taken on a empty stomach can make you feel sicky

Get better soon x

I've not had morning sickness really but I have had sinusitis A LOT- like 2-3 times a year when I was younger and I never felt sick with it just in pain and tired, not wanting to move. I'd put it down to morning sickness- the bit of nausea I've had has often been around mealtimes and basically only if I let myself get too hungry. Try eating small amounts every couple of hours because if you're getting hungry and that's causing your nausea then not eating because you don't feel well will only make it worse.

Thankyou. I haven't really eaten much as I don't feel up to it. Tho I will try little and often!!
Once the boys are in bed I'm gonna have a bath and go to bed I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->