Sippy cup advice?

ab2401

Reaction score
We have been giving Rylee a sippy cup since she was 6months old (now10) with juice and she just will not have anything to do with them. Well I take that back. She will put them in her mouth and play with them but nothing more.

When she was younger if you would lay her back and hand it to her she would drink it all in one sitting but now she wont even do that.

In 2 months she coming off of the bottle, does any one have any idea of how I can get her taking the cup better?

I have even tried putting her milk in it and that didnt work.

Have you tried different sippy cups? They have really soft ones, like the Nuby that my LO likes. Also, I use something called a Doidy Cup, which is a cup without a sippy that is angled to make it easier to drink from. She loves that thing. Amazon.co.uk has them, so maybe Amazon.com has them too. They also now sell a sippy cup that's like a cup but the sippy part is the whole rim, so there's no actual spout. Keep trying. These stubborn babies keep us on our toes lol.

Here's the link to the doidy cup.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bickiepegs-D-Red-Doidy-Cup/dp/B000RBE6Q6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1230462125&sr=8-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->