• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sister name for Marlena

I like Keira Isabelle :) I'd probably call her Keira Bell as a silly nickname.

I had also thought Scarlett would be pretty with Marlena. That's one of my fav girls names. Or since you like C names, Clara?

Good luck with your scan!

Hi ladies
I can't thank you guys enough for talking this through with me!

So my scan today was great, baby measured right on time 6w3d, we saw and heard the hb! It was 115. OB wants me to come back in two weeks for my first official OB appt and to get another ultrasound. She said 115 is "on the low end of normal" - she said she's not worried at all, but does want to do anther US in 2 weeks just to confirm hb went up.

Right now, hubby and I are discussing the names

Eva (his grandfather's mother's name).
Eve (just similar to above) and
Alice (my grandmothers name) for names...
We added all 3 to the list and are gonna see how we can mix them up?

Maybe
Eva Alice ? Or
Alice Eve

I would love to name this one after significant family members ....

Thoughts? I think they both go with Marlena.

I know I'm all over the place, blame it on 2nd pregnancy in less than 1 yr:haha::wacko:

I know that feeling :dohh: It fries your brain lol

I love all 3!!! I like Eva Alice, it's pretty. Although I do think first name Alice fits better with Marlena.

Thanks so much! I hope DH agrees to
Alice something.

As I said it's my grandmothers name but he never liked it, and "he" gets to pick this babies name. Fingers crossed - although Eva Alice is just as good. But I agree with you, Alice is closer in ooomph to Marlena. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->