• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sister name for Marlena

I know a girl named Cecelia/Cecilia who goes by "CeCe" as a nickname. I prefer this over Charlize or Charisse. Actually - I think Cecelia is beautiful!!!

Not a fan of Emmaline at all, sorry! :nope:

Love Emmaline. Strikes me as a very strong name what with the Suffragettes connections!

I'm with RubyRainbows though, not a fan of Charlise/Charisse. Cecilia is an amazing name though. Marlena and Cecilia works very well.

thanks all - i think my favorites so far are:

1. Emmeline Claire
  2. Violet Gabrielle
  3. Charliese Claire (CC) Or i could spell Charlize
  4. Charliese Jean (CJ)

I love Gabrielle and ISabelle, but im afraid there will be 5 or more other girls in her grade with the same name!~!! :wacko: Thats what im trying to avoid.

I want a name like Marlena, as everyone says, oh i never heard that before. so pretty.

So hubby thought of:

Livia

What do you think? Call her liv or Livvy for short?

Livia Claire ?

We love Olivia but it's too common!

It is pretty but personally I think it's too close to Olivia. She'll constantly be telling people 'no, not O-livia, just Livia!' It could get old :shrug:

I know Olivia is popular atm but if you love it does that matter? Or just go for Livvy as her full name?

Another name that I came across the other day was Lorelai. Made me think of your post!

Thanks for responding!!! My BFF has a daughter named Lorelei -

Hubby today suggested Keira. I think I like it.
Not common I don't think.

Keira Charlise
Keira Claire

If I did Charlise as middle name, I want it pronounced- char-leese, should I do
Charlise or Charliese for people to say it right? And what sounds better with Keira?

Could even call her KC for short. ??? Thoughts?

Marlena and Keira I think go?

I love the name Keira but I always see various pronunciations of it. Do you intend for it to be said "kear-uh"? (like ear with a k) Or Key-air-uh?

I like it! I don't think pronunciation would be a problem with nm. I would say both of them as you want it to sound.

I don't think there would be a problem with pronunciation for Keira either. I've always heard that spelling as Key-ra.

I really like Charliese with Marlena :)

Other options could be Melanie (may be too matchy for you)
I also really liked PP's suggestion of Camille!

Hi all

If we go with Keira - we would pronounce it - Keer-uh, like Keira knightly pronounces it.

So, I like Keira Charlise together but hubby thinks we can do either
Keira Charlise or
Charlise Keira

I am not sure how I like Charlise Keira together - I almost think if we go with Charlise as first name- that maybe Claire as middle would sound better?

Keira Charlise definitely flows better imo.

yup, I agree. So, Keira Charlise is one choice, awesome!!!

now, if we go with Charlise for a first name............Does Charlise Claire sound ok? Im not sure. although I do like cc for short.

what about Charlise Olivia? that sounds good I think!

Any other middle ideas for Charlise that flow well? if Claire/Olivia doesn't?
thanks so much!

I'm not sure if such a short middle name works 2bh.

Charlise Catherine
Charlise Claudia
Charlise Caitlyn
Charlise Corenza?

You could still go with nn CC then?

Charlise Caitlyn is good :)

Thanks!!

Hopefully hubby agrees ;)

Hi ladies, thank you for all your comments and help so far. Spending time on this is so much better for me then going crazy waiting to hit week 12-13.

Anyway, this is where we r at now..... Thoughts?

Keira Madeline
Keira Charlotte
Keira Isabelle
Charlotte Livia
Livia Charlotte

Keira Madeline/Isabelle both beautiful. Definitely Keira though!

Thanks ladies.

So, Keira Isabelle and Keira Madeline are the top 2 picks now. :happydance: love them BOTH!!!!

i'll tell hubby no on livia. :haha: I was unsure, but.....

I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow! wish me luck!
I get early one because of my previous ectopic.

Praying for the gift of another healthy baby [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"