Sit support toy

pupsicle

Mummy to a daughter
Reaction score
I'm after something for LO to have some support to sit against. I've been looking at the playnests but are they worth it? Obviously she's not sitting up on her own yet, but she's doing well at supporting herself, she just slides sideways lol.

we had a blow up galt ring lo loved it it helped her sit up n later pull herself up to stand well worth its money

Support her with cushions propped up around her, on the floor. This is what the health visitor advised me to do.

i had a blossom farm sit me up, in my opinion not worth it at all, I ended up getting rid and just using cushion's.

Have you looked at a bumbo .. they are very good from when baby can support own head right up untill about 6-7 months really .. they encourage a non-slouched sitting position ...

SIL gave me an inflatable ring for this, but tbh it wasn't much good. LO tended to slide down if I wasn't holding him, and he'd get wedged in some very strange positions.

We wedged him with the scatter cushions from the sofa, or wrapped a feeding pillow around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->