Site keeps closing down?

I had it happen today at work. Sorry I can not tell you what thread I was reading but at work I use windows 2000 and regular IE. At home I have had it happen a few times and I use XP and what ever IE came with this laptop ;)

My problem is I cannot get the website to come up using IE. For instance, this morning I was able to log on, read one thread, and then it wouldn't work the rest of the day. It's working now in the late afternoon. So far.

very odd indeed Tanya. I found that after I uninstalled MSN messenger it seems to be much more stable (may be coincidence though, as it started crashing before I installed MSN!)

I'm not having so much as crashing problems - just that it is really really slow in loading pages up (yes not on any other forum based sites - just this one)

its frustrating becuase I love this site but find it hard to post becuase it all takes so long

Had BIG problems at my Aunties house I thought it was her PC at first learning it was virused and no PC knowledge in the house but I fixed it all up and it went like a dream bar here unless I used Firefox!

No idea whats going to happen to resolve the problem because now I've seen there clearly is one :dohh:

Got a PM from suzan saying that she was having problems connecting with BnB as well. Said that it was loading very slowly (but that she had no problems with any other internet pages).

Right, we are taking down the forum @ 4am to do a complete rebuild of the server (well Nath is) so tomorrow everyone should see a difference :D

Ah that'll be why some of my posts seem to have vanished.
Had me worried for a few minutes.

That said I had to hit refresh 3 times before the site would open for me today, I got a "page not found" error then suddenly it just came up fine.

Ah that'll be why some of my posts seem to have vanished.
Had me worried for a few minutes.

That said I had to hit refresh 3 times before the site would open for me today, I got a "page not found" error then suddenly it just came up fine.

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/22232-important-please-read.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"