sitting on baby's head!?

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
I swear I felt like I was sitting on my baby girls head this morning! After getting ready for my last day of work (yay!) I went to sit on the couch to watch the news. As soon as I sat down I jumped up cause it actually felt like I sat on her head! Needless to say as soon as I sat she moved up (and I felt it all!)
don't remember this with either other two. Is this common?

Wow I've never heard anyone say that before :rofl:

She must be real low! :)

Wow I've never heard anyone say that before :rofl:

She must be real low! :)

lol! Now its funny but a the time it was kinda scary!
Yes, she is REALLY low and has been for a while now. Its weird, my bump is in the way when I sit. I have to sit with my legs FAR apart when I am sitting. It so uncomfortable to sit in a car and have painful lower back ache that is constant.

I'm the same, I find sitting on my ball is the comfiest place at the moment.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you now :)

Not til I was in labour and sitting inthe car on the way to the hospital lol.
I lay on my side and often end up laying on part of baby, sometimes her head and she protests wildly.
Xx

Not til I was in labour and sitting inthe car on the way to the hospital lol.
I lay on my side and often end up laying on part of baby, sometimes her head and she protests wildly.
Xx

I thought that the "sitting on baby" part doesn't come until later in labor either but my! It was there! And of course she moved up pretty quickly so makes me think she's bobbing in and out of my pelvis. Can't believe she can get that low and not be engaged!!
I've given up on hoping shed be here before Christmas. Now just labor watching to be sure she doesn't come ON Christmas eve or day!!

Have you tried squats and sitting on a birth ball doing bounces and figures of 8?
Don't worry though ds didn't engage till I was in labour 20 hours and my waters broke.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->