Sitting Up

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
When did everyone's LOs start sitting up on their own? Char keeps trying to pull herself into a sitting position when she's laying down, but can't quite manage it. If I sit her up she can do it for a bit, then she topples over. I guess we're getting there slowly!

She should start on her own int he next month, your doing great on helping her learn it though
Carlee was 5 months

Alexa has been able to sit up wobbly since about four and a half months, but now she is sitting up on her own!! she will be six months on the seventeenth

Marlowe was a fast learner with this. Started to sit up on her own at 3.5 months. She's now 4 and a bit and sitting up really steadily on her own. She doesn't pull herself into a sitting position though. Lazy little one lets me do it for her! hahaha

Colton did right around 6 months. He doesnt do it on his own yet though. But when sat up he rarely topples over unless a toy is out of reach! ;)

Bella tries to pull herself up, but can't. If I sit her up she stays up for about 2 seconds, but that's it. She's 5.5 months.

Dec didnt do it until 7 months, and my other son didnt do it until 9 months, so really it depends on the child, Dec was crawling before he could sit!!! But my nephew didnt sit on his own until 10 months. Sounds like she is almost ready to do it, Yay xx

well done charlotte, nearly there :happydance: maddi's trying to pull herself up, but can't do it yet :) x

My bubs started sitting up last week...when he was just turning 5months x

Well Done Charlotte :D
Jack was sitting up around 5 months but it would only be for a few seconds but this week he can do it for more than a minute :D

Lily can't sit unaided yet, shes getting there, but ive been saying that for months lol! Really does depend hun.x

Sounds like she's close! Hannah's a lot younger (3 and a half months) but she always tries to pull herself into a sitting position when she's laying down (or if we have her in our laps and she doesn't feel that she's sitting up enough she tries to pull herself up further :rofl:)

jack can sit on his own if it put him there and can nearly pull him self up x x

max will b 6 months on nov.16th and can sit on his own with no support for a good 5 min

Caitlyn can sit up for a little while on her own now. She tries to pull herself up without aid but she isn't strong enough yet, give her another month and she will be there.

Well done charlotte!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->