Size/capacity of a nappy bucket??

b23

Ollie's mummy
Reaction score
What capacity of nappy bucket do you find the best? The buckets sold as nappy pails seem to be around 16litres but that seems small to me. What are your thoughts?

Mine is 16l. It is perfect size. It takes about 2-3 days worth of nappies. But I guess you might want a bigger one if you are going to wash less often than that.

its a bit small for me lol caus i have 2 in cloth lol but with my stash i need to wash by the time the last washed lot are dry anyway

I have a 21lt :blush:
Its just a plastic office stly bin with a lid- works wonders and fab for only £4 at Wilkinsons! xxx

I wash every night and have an 8 litre bin, which is ample size.

Mine is a 25l bucket from Amazon and its fab- when it is full (3 days or so) its exactly the right size of a laundry load to fit in the machine. 16 l was too small x

I think mine is 16l, but I have 2. I've found recently that if I put more than 1.5 buckets worth in, they don't get properly clean so I prefer to do little and often.

I have a 21l one, just a bright red bin with a green lid from wilkinsons for about £4! It does us for about 2-3 days which is perfect.

I have a 20l one. It gets a bit full by the last day. We wash every 3 days or so. I have 30 nappies and usually go through 25ish by wash time.

Sorry to hijack but does it need to be airtight or just like a normal kitchen bin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->