Size of wetbags?

Lillylemon

Mum to 1 little boy :-)
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I have a relatively small changing bag on our pram but want to buy a wetbag. I like the look of the Cushie Tushie ones but does anyone know how big they are? I don't think I need anything huge but perhaps enough to hold a couple of nappies.

Alternatively does anyone have any other suggestions for ones that are quite compact?

Thanks in advance!

i haven't seen the cushies tushies one, but i have a popin one which only cost me £4 and holds at least 6 nappies! it's funky stripes and drawstring.

Not sure how big CT bags are, but the monkey foot ones are amazing, and you can get them in small med and large

unfortunately there's no universal sizing with wet bags.

I can measure the cushie later if you want, it's big enough to hold may be 4/5 nappies in the main section tho and the pocket on the front will hold wipes, maybe a vest and sleepsuit.

I have a medium MonkeyFoot which is ideal for us. It will hold 2/3 nappies and is nice and compact to go in the changing bag :)

Thanks girls - yes please if you wouldn't mind measuring it for me that would be fab! Knowing my luck I'll order one and it won't fit!

x

I will try and remember to do this tomorrow sorry! Feel free to pm me and give me a poke to remind me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->