Skin care...

RussianDoll

Reaction score
Hi all :) this is the first time I've been in this section! Anyway, I have a few skin care questions! Firstly, I'm quite pale, however as I wear makeup frequently and my moisturiser has SPF 15 it does not tan, though, my arms, shoulders and back have darkened over the years! Leaving me with pale legs, torso and face! As you can imagine it's not a good look and I prefer my paler colour. I was wondering if anyone had any good home made lightening/exfoliating tips that are pregnancy safe?! Also, my shoulders, back and chest are terribly spotty ATM, does anyone have any tips or know of good creams that may clear it up? And finally any pale skin make up tips and favourite make up :) thank you!

Hi ya!

Here are some tips:

exfoliating - mix course cornmeal with oats and milk into a paste and rub on affected areas.

For a more course exfoliator try mixing sea salt with olive oil but it is quite rough on the skin.

For your spots I recommend a simple, safe solution, mix tea tree oil with olive oil and spread on affected area. 100% safe and natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->