skin infection

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
My lo has had a skin infection only on her face now twice since she was born..
She is now 11 weeks & it looks like she is getting it again!! :(

First the gp said it might be the milk so we switched to soya.. however even whilst on soya she got it once more & then gp & hv said it must be johnsons products.

So we have now stopped using johnsons products but continued with the soya milk as it suited her fine.

She is now at a stage where she is still hungry after feeds so we changed to cow & gate stage 2 (for hungrier babies) last night...

Sje was sick all over last night & her skin infection seems to have flared up again although if im honest it has been lurking for the past few days when she was on the soya!!!

im running out of ideas now as to what it could be....???

I don't know what to suggest, apart from perhaps trying a different doctor. How old is your LO?

c
x

don't really have any advice but do hope your LO feels better soon, we have been using aptamil hungry baby since maddi was about 3weeks old and have found it excellent. do hope your LO's better soon, and i agree perhaps a second opinion if your not happy with your doctor :hug:

stopped the normal milk last night as she was too sick with it.
She is back on the soya now & already the skin infection has gone down....

Does this mean that she will always have an intolerance to cows milk??

I was gonna say mabey the soap your using to wash her clothes ? max got a bad rash with the one i used ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->