Skin Tags - anyone had them?

Gwizz

Boys Rule!
Reaction score
Has anyone had / developed 'skin tags' at all? and if so have u had them removed somehow?

I seem to have developed a tag 'down there' during pregnancy which the midwife commented on, its only little but the fact that i know its there is weighing on my mind.

:blush:

I have a few, ive had 2 removed but the other 3 are tiny and are on my neck. Dont cause me any bother, but if its down there, it mite be because of the increased blood flow.

They removed mine but injectin a local anestetic in my back and then slicing it off.

You can have them removed but because its a high blood flow area they mite not.

V xxx

I got loads on my neck during pregnancy, some of come off, also got some under my boobs. I tend to give my neck an extra scrub to try and loosen them. I guess I don't see them much anymore, but to others, there's probably loads!!!!!

Ive got one under my arm that I know of. Its tiny and doesnt bother me.

A woman had this exact same problem on embarassing bodies (dont know if you watch that?), hers was quite large though but they were able to remove it as it was affecting her sex life. If its bothering you hun I would definitely get down the docs and see if it can be removed

depinding on where it is i think u maybe able to get it freezed off? ask ur doc hun xx

i had 1 on my neck and tried to cut it off with nail clippers which reallllly hurt ha! and i got the end off and the tag kinda went into 4 bits looked like a claw (my OH actually used to call it the claw, or call me taggy ahah) anyway in the end i got it froze off, didnt hurt x

When I went into full kidney failure, my nephrologist thought that I had them on my neck, and he felt that they were a sign of high cholesterol (?). I had really bad acne when I was younger, so what he thought might have been the beginnings of skin tags were just scars from my acne when I was younger.

I'm sure if you talk to your doctor they'll be able to remove them. If it's bothering you I don't see why you can't. :hugs:

you can tie them off - my o/h got some cotton and tied it round the tag as tight as he could and cut it off with nail clippers - was fine and has stayed aaway ever since...................although I personally would go to the docs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->