Skipping the witch?

Ersurgeongirl

Trying for #2!
Reaction score
anyone here ever get skipped by the :witch:? For example....Every month she shows her ugly face on the 31st/or 1st of each month (depending on how many days in the month) but then the next month she doesnt come? and you have a handful of negative tests!

So how many of you ladies get skipped by the witch and what was the reason, if there was any?

The only missed period I've ever had was related to stress, the first time I moved away from home to go to school. I've always been very regular, like you. Good luck!

never skipped, just been late every now and again

i'm late this month. i was expecting it on 11/9. i tested on the same day. got a BFN. still nothing, but brown discharge in small amounts.

usually, i expect the next month's AF to come a few days earlier than the month before. it typically does not come later.... so i'm puzzled. not any under any unusual stress, other than just thinking "is this THE month?"

That is so stinky, skipping the witch (without a BFP)!! Wouldn't it be nice though sometimes if we could just skip it because it's so yucky? But then again, for TTC, it's welcome without the BFP so we can be onto the next cycle!! I hope you get your answer soon (BFP, BFP, BFP)! Good luck!

thanks!

yeah, still no signs of the :witch:. Havent ben stressed, I had strep throat last week, but still....im waaaaay overdue for the :witch: to visit me.

I will know in a few days :D once the results are back

I have skipped AF 2 times in my whole life time of the AF world. And, not due to being pregnant either. From stress.

I know it can happen if stressed, but i havent been stressed, like whatsoever. and nothing has changed with my cp and cm. I guess Ill have to wait for the lab results lol

Yeah, I hate the waiting game. Sometimes when I'm late I don't think I'm stressed either, and I missed a AF or was late.
Sometimes thinking your pregnant like I'am and overly getting to hyped up can do it as well..
When does your lab results come back? I hope your pregnant hun.
Your in my prayers [-o<

Maybe because you were sick you o'd really late or you are still waiting to O. I've seen that before.....

well that would have explained it but I was sick starting last wednesday, which was a week after af was already due, so I dont think that would be it. I think i would have had to been sick in the middle to last october for that to happen

I don't know about being sick and the "o" I heard it can cause you to o later, but not sure.

Hummmm, I don't know. How has your diet been. Any other changes in your life?
If not I hope you are one of those people that just don't show up on hpts!

nothing in my life has changed, except the sex life, which has been amazing! :blush:

Ive tested last week and the week before, 4 tests total, all negative...although a really light negative...oddly enough

nothing in my life has changed, except the sex life, which has been amazing! :blush:

Ive tested last week and the week before, 4 tests total, all negative...although a really light negative...oddly enough

Well that certainly is nothing to stress about now is it!:rofl:Well I hope you get your answers from your blood work!

no its nothing to stress about at all, lol. But im just wondering what my body is up to, since he pulls out and I was on bc...but i did miss like 3 or four days and had to double up once in a while last mont :blush:

good luck ersurgeongirl!! fingers crossed for you!! Unless its something to do with taking your bc irratically because I forgot to take one or 2 pills once and then took one the morning i remembered and one that night to help get back on track and af arrived 2 weeks late! Good luck!!

Ive done it before, and it had never affected me...who knows right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->