Skull theory

Minnie Mummy

Reaction score
I have just had a look at the skull theory for gender prediction and it looks like my baby is a girl! :baby:
I'd be delighted if it is as i have 2 boys, but not getting too excited yet. (4 weeks until I find out.)

Has anyone else used the skull theory?

I did with my son, and it was right for him be interesting to see if its right this time too

I never get this. Lol. How are you supposed to tell? What's the skull theory? Xx ta x

^^^ pp https://www.babble.com/pregnancy/skull-theory-a-gender-predictor/

I think mine is a girl(maybe its cuz I just really want a girl)- they didn't give me a profile pic to work off of but I got all other angles!

I'm totally confused! My scan is to blurry tl see any of that and also I can't see just the skull. I'm no good at these things.

Thanks! Luckily i was given a picture of just the skull...i thought it was scary but im going to inspect it now! X

Found this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
I used the skull theory and had an awfully girly looking skull on my scan pics. Two different scans later have identified her as a girl. :)

I neeeeed to compare my U/S from this one with Lindsey's and Kilian's to see... I'm thinking it looks boy, but I don't have any reference point! :dohh:
Hv to wait to DD to find out as we are staying yellow!! :roll:
xx

I tried skull theory with this pregnancy and to me his skull looked like both just in different ways. Someone on here said they created the skull theory so its not something professionals have done research into, on the gender forums they won't use skull theory as its not accurate at all. Also the skull theory is comparing a baby skull to an adults, baby skulls are completely different to adults as their not formed enough. So please don't take skull theory seriously and just treat it as fun and with a pinch of salt :) I found myself obsessing over the skull theory because I was so eager to know what my baby was as he never showed a nub and just ended up driving myself crazy lol

From my scan its a girl....lets see if its right! X

Thank you in advance! I know what my heart thinks it is, but my mind-well...lets just say my heart has had a rough road in getting what it wants in regards to keeping babies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member