Sky tv

helenas81

Reaction score
We cancelled it about a year and a half ago but Am thinking about getting it back, anyone know if they are offering discounts or anything. Really don't want to pay the £60 a month again

I always feel majorly ripped off paying the sky bill, I much prefered freeview and virgin internet but we couldnt have it when we moved.

ring em up, See if theres anyhting they can offer you x

I dont know, but i really want sky. So far im not doing a very good job convincing OH :( lol

Ring them and see what they can offer, with free view and virgin now I think they're sometimes glad of the business!
We rang a few weeks ago, hubby thought we were paying too much as loyal customers and said viegin were offering better deals. I think they took about 15 a month off!
If you don't ask.. you don't get....!

If you ring them and say your thinking of coming back and ask what they can offer you.
A lot of people I know have done it when they are with them to save money, some knock loads of money off some just say okay I'll cancel it so i think I'd depends who you get on the phone to if you get a good deal or not

We pay £47 a month for tv, talk and unlimited broardband but we dont have full package. We only have entertainment, lifestyle & culture, kids and music. I dont see the point in paying for channels i dont watch :shrug:

Im sure you can get a deal for being a returning customer or something. Just tell them if its not good enough you'll go to virgin or say virgin quoted so much now beat it

Gee thats a lot! £60 a month just for tv...
We have freeview as we dont watch much tv but i dont think i could pay that amount for how often we actually watch tv

Thanks ladies, I'll get OH to call them tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->