Skyrim

Leopard

2yrOld;3rdTriBoy
Reaction score
Please tell me there is someone else out there with the same obsession over Skyrim as I have? Pleaaasssee :blush:

FUS RO DAH!

https://youtu.be/Ip7QZPw04Ks

I haven't played in a little while as I had to re format my PC but I do love it :D Didnt get too far in the story, just wandered around seeing what I could find! I do love me an open world game <3

Oh bloody oath! I play it on my ps3 and am addicted!

It is the most amazing game I have ever played, mindblowing graphics and gameplay, it is really hard to play anything else as nothing comes close to it !!!

Just started playing this again. Only played a small bit on release, but then ditched it for Saints Row The Third (I think). So, getting back into it now, only level 7 atm though haha!

I play on 360 xx

This is one game I would really like to try but haven't got around to it yet. I heard so many positive reviews. When I do get to buying it, it will be for the PC. I usually play MMO's but this game looks up my alley.

I have always loved games like skyrim, oblivian, fallout, red dead redemption, basicly open world games that I can just wonder around looking at random things (very rarely get any actual quests done just too busy exploring) :)
Havnt played Skyrim in a while though as LO hijacks the tv for his cartoons too much and mummy isnt allowed to play with "his" tv :)

I am naughty though I cheated in skyrim and did the gold bug so now I can afford anything :blush:

Love it! I'm only on my 26th character :rofl:

Has anyone bought Dawnguard & Hearthfire? They're both pretty sick.

Ive just finished the main storyline today :) i had to restart last week after unknowingly becoming a vampire and not knowing how to reverse it lol! X

Ive just finished the main storyline today :) i had to restart last week after unknowingly becoming a vampire and not knowing how to reverse it lol! X

There's a guy in Morthal named Falion, he can reverse it for you if you bring him a filled black soul gem :D

That saved me from having to restart. I only became one so I could get the Master Vampire achievement :haha:

I like the Vampire, but hate the defects that come with being out in daylight, (I'm too lazy to feed on people) it kinda put me off x

I have always loved games like skyrim, oblivian, fallout, red dead redemption, basicly open world games that I can just wonder around looking at random things (very rarely get any actual quests done just too busy exploring) :)
Havnt played Skyrim in a while though as LO hijacks the tv for his cartoons too much and mummy isnt allowed to play with "his" tv :)

I am naughty though I cheated in skyrim and did the gold bug so now I can afford anything :blush:

I know this is an old thread, but what is the gold bug cheat ?

I have not played for a long time, since there is very little time and many hours have been played in this gaming universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->