slap cheek

nat23

mum of 1
Reaction score
hi, jst found out that my cousin has slapped cheek syndrome. I was in contact with him during the infectious period! Rly worried. Jst phoned nhs 24 and the told me to look out for any symptoms. Any advice would b appreciated! Thanx i am 6wks and 5days pregnant

hi hun, i had this worry when i was around 9 weeks - i work in a nursery and we had 2 cases of it. Contact your GP and mw who can arrange a blood test for you to find out if you are immune to it - you will prob find that you ARE and that you have had it at some point in your life, i thought i wouldnt be immune but i am

if your not immune just keep an extra eye out for any flu/cold like symptoms, and just inform your doctor straight away. They should def send you for the blood tests hun xxxx

thanx 4 advice! I cant get hold of my midwife and not sure if i should phone hospital. Dnt want 2 overreact but im so worried about it

My Dr did a heap of blood tests on me and it turns out I have immunity for Slap Cheek. Has your Dr done a heap of bloods, you may already have immunity. Just ring your GP and ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->