Sleep all day?

ttc2003

Two year old son
Reaction score
Okay so... I feel so unproductive the last few weeks and I could literally sleep ALL DAY (well, on weekends). It takes me a very long time to get something done around the house and then when I do finally get up and moving, within 30 mins I need a break already. Naps included.

Anyone else??

Yeah I'm always tired. I feel as if I've ran a marathon all day long. Can't wait till the time I get a lil extra energy!

Count me in - I can't go on without my day time naps. It's going to be a big adjustment when I need to go back to studying again and juggling work. Didn't expect to be this tired but at least it's a good sign that I'm pregnant :)

Def i thought it would be easing up by now but its not i am napping daily still. Hope we all recover soon.

I constantly feel over due for a nap! I am 6 weeks

That's what I did today too...slept for hours while hubs watched the toddler...woke up feeling completely disoriented, hot and grumpy.

I had a 5 week vacation over xmas, Im an ESL instructor at our university.... I go back Monday and I don't know what i'm going to do.. its our most hectic semester and ive literally lost the last 6 weeks of my life to sleep and nausea.. I too have to stop and sit down every 30 mins even if I am feeling good and most days i'm not even moving until 1 pm! I'm very moody too and to top it off now i'm coming down with a head cold. I also take one graduate class at night... if I make it through the next 12 weeks and still have a job and haven't failed out of school it will be a bloody miracle... never mind taking care of the children I already have lol.. at least I know that pregnancy is actually harder than the baby.... at least in my experience...

wow ladies! lots of tiredness. Today I was more motivated to do stuff because my husband had some company. And since I didn't do a darned thing yesterday I figured I better get moving so I am ready to face the work week. Yikes! I am not tired for a nap today yet. I had my share of naps yesterday lol. Tomorrow I will be tired, I know it.

Unfortunately my 3yr old doesn't really allow me naps but we convinced her today & enjoyed 2hrs of dozing after lunch. AMAZING

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->